COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yeah looking at our deaths, Italy, Spain and then China, something ain’t adding up.

And then if you look at the closed cases percentages worldwide where 19% have died, their numbers do seem suspiciously low. If the mortality rate for this virus is higher than China made it appear that’s pretty fukked up :francis: or maybe their mass sanitation and intense lockdown really did help curve deaths

japan only has 56 deaths though

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Somebody could kill him on live TV right now and the world would be relieved.

I never think violently towards somebody I have never directly communicated with, but this dude needs to go man :yeshrug:. I'd laugh happily and get fried in absolute happiness :yeshrug:

God gave amerikkka a extra chance to get him out through impeachment but literally just a month later

remember all those fakkit senators who gave trump another chance to destroy america

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
japan only has 56 deaths though
And they have a much smaller infection rate. Less than 2000. So I would think they probably wouldn’t have gotten to the point where their hospitals were overwhelmed. And yet their death rate is still almost 3 percent at 2.8.

And China’s is at 4 percent despite the larger number of cases. Their mass sanitation and makeshift overnight hospitals must have worked, because that’s pretty impressive compared to what’s happening in other overwhelmed countries, Spain and Italy. I understand it’s a lot of other variables too but I just think it’s a bit odd.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The coronavirus death toll in New York City surged to 914 on Monday afternoon, accelerated by six hellish hours that saw the tally spike by 124 — or one death every 2.9 minutes.

As of a 10:30 a.m. update from City Hall, the five boroughs had seen 36,221 confirmed cases of the contagion, with 790 confirmed fatalities.

But by 4:30 p.m., the number of cases had ticked up to 38,087 — while the deaths exploded to 914, according to City Hall.

:damn:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The coronavirus death toll in New York City surged to 914 on Monday afternoon, accelerated by six hellish hours that saw the tally spike by 124 — or one death every 2.9 minutes.

As of a 10:30 a.m. update from City Hall, the five boroughs had seen 36,221 confirmed cases of the contagion, with 790 confirmed fatalities.

But by 4:30 p.m., the number of cases had ticked up to 38,087 — while the deaths exploded to 914, according to City Hall.

:damn:

I still dont understand why donald trump has not been to nyc yet

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
let it out breh
i'm sorry man be strong for them through this time
I dont mind letting out personal shyt here and there but NYC is and is going to be a death trap next month.

& I wont even get started on what I'm seeing on the streets right now (foolishness), but as a people we eventually figure it out once we get it together.

I just hope we have it together before Flu season props up again later this year.

You gotta move REAL differently right now & I mean with everything. Stupid ass whiteboy infected 31 people( so far) at my job & were one person away from being quarantined & shutting down the 2nd biggest Bus depot in queens