COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
Yup these idiots in some parts of NY still in the streets....I'm hearing the trains are still fukking packed

This shyt killing people at all ages .....don't be fooled guys
this is a gif of a video I took on friday when I was out picking up dinner from the Door off of Guy R Brewer blvd.

These cats is out here begging for money at the drive through window lined the fukk up.

Sanctions or fines be dammed these young cats dont give a fukk.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I'm tired

Really tired

My coworkers are dying , one I was particularly close with at the East NY CMF bus depot (dude was only 53 years) which in turn SHUT DOWN the entire CMF for the next who the fukk knows when...

My brother in law who is a NYPD officer was diagnosed with Coronavirus , my ONLY sister wasn't diagnosed but has it , my niece (3 years old)has it but wasn't officially diagnosed

Its radio silence on the higher ups and union reps end and I'm keeping it real, if I wasn't making 100k a year from this place I would've been relocated , I'm just tired of this shyt.

Sorry for the too personal rant.
No need to apologize man. This situation is taking a toll on a lot of people. I could only imagine the amount of therapy everyone is going to need once this is over.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
this is a gif of a video I took on friday when I was out picking up dinner from the Door off of Guy R Brewer blvd.

These cats is out here begging for money at the drive through window lined the fukk up.

Sanctions or fines be dammed these young cats dont give a fukk.

The amount of young guys asking for money with no shame is astounding