COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It didn’t have to go down like this, and I don’t feel good or bad for the man. I’m even getting tired of sniping at him. shyt just has to get done now. My job is in NYC, we’re all working from home. I was chatting with a coworker and she said six people she knows and were close with, died because of this. This isn’t the one that’s going to send us back to the dark ages. There are going to be a lot of people lost to this, but we will come through this. My faith is very low, but I just hope that this shyt is a lesson taken seriously, that who we elect to all levels of government, fukking matters.

I don’t see how many of these leaders survive the next election

the amount of lives lost on their watch and jobs etc

all they had to do is take it serious . Should have banned travel to and from China from December . Screened people at the airport . Advised people to wear masks and now look. We are all screwed, you may not die of covid but you may lose your job, house. I have a 80 year old grandma who beat cancer and has hbp. I can’t even visit her because I work in a hospital and don’t even know if I may have this but no symptoms

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
This is why I go out with gloves, and wipe all my shyt down, before I even bring it in the apartment.

Tnat is just so WTFFFFFFF mannnnn
And read some of the comments
You have to click on comments.
Liberals saying oh dont judge he probably cleaned the bar code with his spit for the scanner.
Same ppl saying dont be racist against china im sure

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
death or possible recovery
i say :ehh:

That Tweet is pretty click-baity.

The drugs are proven to be effective against other things, just not COVID-19 yet.

So they're throwing everything at it, see what works.

The way the Tweet read, you'd think they were just giving patients random drugs they made on the fly. :mjlol:

Fred.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange

all they had to do is take it serious . Should have banned travel to and from China from December . Screened people at the airport . Advised people to wear masks and now look. We are all screwed, you may not die of covid but you may lose your job, house. I have a 80 year old grandma who beat cancer and has hbp. I can’t even visit her because I work in a hospital and don’t even know if I may have this but no symptoms

Even down to China. They knew about this last year, and they did nothing. They had the infrastructure in place to avoid another SARS, and they did nothing. Doctors were trying to set off the alarms, and that government tried to cover it up.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

All Trump had to ask himself is the simple question "What if I'm wrong? What do we do then?" It's pretty clear he never considered that.