COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Spain :damn:

they’re fatality rate and deaths are rising everyday.. By Wed, if it keeps rising at the same rate, they’ll have the most deaths in a single worldwide and are definitely looking to be worse than italy

spain has the blood of many africans and native americans

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

and that just makes it worst. If I know i have a bad fever etc and other symptoms but know i may get hit with like a 1,000 bill i dont have my azz is just going to go on as normal.

Imagine the death rates in spain, italy, uk if they had a crumym ass system like america

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump told people if you are dying go vote...please people take this seriously tell tour friends, family, exes everyone to vote like it means your families life on it..sadly some of us are going to learn about someone who died from this and could have been prevented if we didnt have this idiot in office talking about hoax......im deeply saddened about what is going on and what is going to happen

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
I'm tired

Really tired

My coworkers are dying , one I was particularly close with at the East NY CMF bus depot (dude was only 53 years) which in turn SHUT DOWN the entire CMF for the next who the fukk knows when...

My brother in law who is a NYPD officer was diagnosed with Coronavirus , my ONLY sister wasn't diagnosed but has it , my niece (3 years old)has it but wasn't officially diagnosed

Its radio silence on the higher ups and union reps end and I'm keeping it real, if I wasn't making 100k a year from this place I would've been relocated , I'm just tired of this shyt.

Sorry for the too personal rant.