COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
they still are
drove by past ikea and the parking lot was packed, same with costco

government needs to shut everything down like italy or london where if you don't work at a hospital, pharmacy or can't work from home your azz is staying home and close all these store and people can only leave their house for like groceries or a essential item

basically government wasted two weeks
Man they having trouble just shutting down parks now. Parents taking their toddlers out, people going for bike rides with their families, etc

fukk it, just put the military and drones everywhere. They need to scare idiots before they spread this shyt everywhere

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
As fukked up as times are right now and I hope everyone here is good and family and friends also.

But man I been just at my mama house cause she needs me for some things and I'm loving this family time. Been at OG crib for the last few days and I'm having a ball. Lil sis is 19 now and is a hella weed smoker, I brought ALL my weed with me and told lil sis to grab a gram of whatever strain she wants, just document every gram you grab so mu numbers match.

Mama smokes now too and she is off. Heavy weed and movies all day. I'm nowhere near bored yet, I could do this for a month no problem :yeshrug:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
If you told me this would happen a week ago, I would have probably imagined myself saying good. Tbh, right now it just sad to hear. Not sad for Trump, but because if what you're relaying is true (I don't watch the conferences anymore) then its sad because this shyt didn't have to progress like this. If the United States as a whole, with Trump and even down to the state governments, had taken this more seriously from the jump we would not have to deal with it escalating to this point. We could have followed South Korea and even Seattle's lead nationwide and there will be less death and less economic pain in the long term.

When Seattle got hit they immediately went into procedures to address the issue and now are seeing results
Coronavirus Slowdown in Seattle Suggests Restrictions Are Working
I don't know about anyone else but during my occasional stops to the store, I'm noticing that they are actually getting emptier, and I don't mean just the shelves. Whereas workers would be cordial and helpful before, now they seem real standoffish, look exhausted, and sometimes look kind of real nervous and scared. I talked to someone who said they noticed the same thing. Again, its harder and harder to find food and shyt unless you join the mob and line up before the store opens. Like someone else posted, you get the feeling we are about to enter some real bad times.

It didn’t have to go down like this, and I don’t feel good or bad for the man. I’m even getting tired of sniping at him. shyt just has to get done now. My job is in NYC, we’re all working from home. I was chatting with a coworker and she said six people she knows and were close with, died because of this. This isn’t the one that’s going to send us back to the dark ages. There are going to be a lot of people lost to this, but we will come through this. My faith is very low, but I just hope that this shyt is a lesson taken seriously, that who we elect to all levels of government, fukking matters.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:heh:ain't it a trip how when you get older how many people in your family smoke?

I never forget my Uncle from back home did :ooh: when he popped outside and saw us rolling and then hit the :jawalrus:

lol cherish them moments breh

As fukked up as times are right now and I hope everyone here is good and family and friends also.

But man I been just at my mama house cause she needs me for some things and I'm loving this family time. Been at OG crib for the last few days and I'm having a ball. Lil sis is 19 now and is a hella weed smoker, I brought ALL my weed with me and told lil sis to grab a gram of whatever strain she wants, just document every gram you grab so mu numbers match.

Mama smokes now too and she is off. Heavy weed and movies all day. I'm nowhere near bored yet, I could do this for a month no problem :yeshrug:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
All the neglected blue collar workers standing up to corporations :wow:. Everyone realised their worth... Your fav celeb can't do shyt for you now but I bet you appreciate truck drivers and warehouse workers

The tables have turned now Charlie Murphy

Soon ceos will be guillotine special