COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This is unrelated but one thing I hate is the media deflecting for the government about the availability of n95s and saying people shouldn’t be hoarding n95s and they should give their supply to hospitals

I couldn’t even find any n95s since the first case here, it took me like 3 weeks to find one case of n95 masks here. They fukked up shipping 16 tons of equipment to China and throwing away expired masks they bought during the swine flu pandemic.

honestly fukk the government for fukking up big time and the media trying to blame people for something that regular folks couldn’t buy months ago

I agree, dumb ass trudeau and ford (aint going to forget him putting a hiring freeze on health care workers). Trudeau been prime minister for years and never prepared

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
I agree, dumb ass trudeau and ford (aint going to forget him putting a hiring freeze on health care workers). Trudeau been prime minister for years and never prepared

weeks ago they weren’t even worried about this shyt, they were struggling to put barriers to keep natives from stopping the damn trains

Think about how fukking stupid that is. They were telling people to go eat out, shop and travel

fukk these a$$holes are incompetent

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Effective this Friday, the layoffs of 15,200 unionized workers and 1,300 managers will last through April and May amid drastically reduced flight capacity from the Montreal-based airline.

:wow:
Is it true they giving y'all like 1000 a month and stopping rent and mortgage payments? Cuz my friend posted some random shyt on Facebook that some guy posted and she was complaining about them not doing that here but I haven't heard anything about y'all doing that. Think I saw it was only for people that lost their job.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
weeks ago they weren’t even worried about this shyt, they were struggling to put barriers to keep natives from stopping the damn trains

Think about how fukking stupid that is. They were telling people to go eat out, shop and travel

fukk these a$$holes are incompetent

they still are
drove by past ikea and the parking lot was packed, same with costco

government needs to shut everything down like italy or london where if you don't work at a hospital, pharmacy or can't work from home your azz is staying home and close all these store and people can only leave their house for like groceries or a essential item

basically government wasted two weeks

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
they still are
drove by past ikea and the parking lot was packed, same with costco

government needs to shut everything down like italy or london where if you don't work at a hospital, pharmacy or can't work from home your azz is staying home and close all these store and people can only leave their house for like groceries or a essential item

basically government wasted two weeks
I thought ikea is closed
Smh

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

RIP to the family, senseless hate filled murder. 2 and 6 year old goddamn. And it doesn't even state that they were chinese, just one of the many asian ethnicities. But some coli members here probably feels like this is justified in some way.

Edit they not dead my bad.

Last edited: