COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
I'm having a hard time doing so on my phone but it's in the coronavirus subreddit under the title "80% of covid 19 patients in ICU are overweight". Should pop up on google.
I found it

Hopefully this story picks up traffic and Trump publicly saying that 100,000 plus may die will make the conservative nonbelievers take this a little bit more seriously. The spread of opinions and misinformation on Twitter contributes to the spread of the virus

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
600 more per week
Man I hate to say it but God can be good during tough times :blessed:. It's low key a blessing cause I got fired for absolutely no reason on some racist shyt. Now them nikkas ain't working at all and fighting for unemployment. Dumbass (management only, I feel for my regular workers there)

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I'm blowing more blunts daily than I ever have in my life low key. Went from 1 blunt lasting 30 hours to blowing damn near 3 blunts per day :picard:

I'd chill on that bruh if possible, of course it's not cigarette smoke but any foreign substance in your lungs can't be good and may make you susceptible. Of course this is just my personal thoughts :hubie:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are we bailing out these companies like the States? :scust:

Indeed we are. Bread gonna cost $10. Canadian dollar tanking. Real estate gonna fall like a stone. During the good times Trudeau was spending like a maniac on nonsense instead of tacking our national debt.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Man I hate to say it but God can be good during tough times :blessed:. It's low key a blessing cause I got fired for absolutely no reason on some racist shyt. Now them nikkas ain't working at all and fighting for unemployment. Dumbass (management only, I feel for my regular workers there)

Its also extended 13 weeks :shaq:

It may work out to just the $600 after u hit the pre-established cap though

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
dunno breh
my ex is a director just told me
15,000 hourly staff will be laid off this week
and 90% of staff will be furloughed and the remaining kept will have thier wages cut by 10%

This is unrelated but one thing I hate is the media deflecting for the government about the availability of n95s and saying people shouldn’t be hoarding n95s and they should give their supply to hospitals

I couldn’t even find any n95s since the first case here, it took me like 3 weeks to find one case of n95 masks here. They fukked up shipping 16 tons of equipment to China and throwing away expired masks they bought during the swine flu pandemic.

honestly fukk the government for fukking up big time and the media trying to blame people for something that regular folks couldn’t buy months ago

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Effective this Friday, the layoffs of 15,200 unionized workers and 1,300 managers will last through April and May amid drastically reduced flight capacity from the Montreal-based airline.

:wow: