COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

I was waiting for some productions to get shut down.

Coronavirus live updates: Number of confirmed U.S. cases jumps to 53

12:08 p.m. 8,000 in California now self-quarantined: Some 8,000 people across the state have quarantined themselves, the California Department of Public Health told The Chronicle. That’s up from 6,700 last week. The federal government has asked people who returned from China, which has the highest number of coronavirus cases, to stay home from work and avoid big crowds.

Last edited:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In a video circulating on the internet, a Wuhan resident says she witnessed critically ill coronavirus patients sealed up in body bags while alive. Factories and businesses in China resume work. Some scenes of massive gatherings of Chinese people are raising concerns of the outbreak situation worsening. Inside one prison in eastern China, guards must sign forms promising not to spread so-called rumors about the situation inside the prison, amid the coronavirus outbreak. As the coronavirus continues to spread globally, four countries in the Middle East reported their first cases, while Italy’s increasing numbers of cases spread fear across Europe.

Chronic

All Star
Daps
I guess the rapid spread of COVID 19 in Iran could be caused by mass prayers in mosques like what happened in the Korean church
tehran-iran-13th-dec-2014-december-13-2014-tehran-iran-shiite-muslim-ECFH1C.jpg

200225094043-shincheonji-paula-hancocks2-super-169.jpg

also Iranian customs like hugging and kissing each other

57856753.jpg

images

images

Last edited:

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In a video circulating on the internet, a Wuhan resident says she witnessed critically ill coronavirus patients sealed up in body bags while alive. Factories and businesses in China resume work. Some scenes of massive gatherings of Chinese people are raising concerns of the outbreak situation worsening. Inside one prison in eastern China, guards must sign forms promising not to spread so-called rumors about the situation inside the prison, amid the coronavirus outbreak. As the coronavirus continues to spread globally, four countries in the Middle East reported their first cases, while Italy’s increasing numbers of cases spread fear across Europe.

Yea, after watching this.. I fear China is gonna have a second, equally devastating wave.

housing medics on cruise ships???? Really ???? Smh

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
:whoo:

I wonder which us coast will have the most covid 19 infections?

Scroll up to my last post.

I guess the rapid spread of COVID 19 in Iran could be caused by mass prayers in mosques like what happened in the Korean church
tehran-iran-13th-dec-2014-december-13-2014-tehran-iran-shiite-muslim-ECFH1C.jpg

200225094043-shincheonji-paula-hancocks2-super-169.jpg

also Iranian customs like hugging and kissing each other

57856753.jpg

images

images

Didn't even think about mosques :whoo:
Scroll up to my last post.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Israel refuses entry to Korean Air passengers
"The rapid spread of coronavirus COVID-19 in South Korea led the Israeli authorities to send a Korean Air plane and its 200 Korean passengers back to Seoul yesterday evenin."
Israel refuses entry to Korean Air passengers
:picard:[

Iran better hope this shyt is nothing serious, if not they're well and truly fukked. Crippling sanctions coupled with a virus epidemic.:picard:

It's serious.

It's like watching a movie in real life.

2020's started fast :wow:

Daps
I have a bag of Asian noodles in the cabinet. I bought it a month ago. Should I toss it?

I had some last week, and I feel fine.

:lupe: