COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
These mother fukkers really let this chiney man fly from China to Toronto with a fukking cough:gucci:
Clown shyt.

If this was an Ebola virus it would have never been this big because no nikkaz policies go hard around the world.

I'm just watching and seeing the extra room for error the world gave China.

I'm praying for the motherland

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Clown shyt.

If this was an Ebola virus it would have never been this big because no nikkaz policies go hard around the world.

Realest shyt ever!

And combine that with all the open animal meat market shyt, if that was somewhere in Africa they’d be calling them all kinds of beast and subhuman..

maaan this shyt get me tight

Last edited:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Clown shyt.

Well China is the world's manufacturing hub... so yeah countries are gonna it give extra room.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Well China is the world's manufacturing hub... so yeah countries are gonna it give extra room.
well they send out shipping containers worldwide. couldn't be a worse place to have as ground zero. we don't know how long the virus lives out in the open but it incubates a long time.

if cases keep multiplying worldwide I'll start thinking bout a cabin vacation or something :damn:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
well they send out shipping containers worldwide. couldn't be a worse place to have as ground zero. we don't know how long the virus lives out in the open but it incubates a long time.

if cases keep multiplying worldwide I'll start thinking bout a cabin vacation or something :damn:

it's too late

we are the walking dead :mjlit:

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC

full

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

The markets leading central banks is true and problematic. It is learned behaviour and like much of market behaviour it is hard to unlearn.

Breh spoke about a pause in globalization which would not be a bad thing.

Watch Trump and Bernie drag this into their campaigns should the corona issue become persistent.

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn. High level people, who you'd expect would be easier to isolate, are getting infected in Iran. Wonder what the real numbers are like there.