COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
You still think that?

Italy has 1/2 the cases China had when this thread started 1 month ago. South Korea has four times as many.

It's spreading.

How is it misinformation when governments are taking drastic measures to nip this in the bud?

Italy

I said weeks ago this is more serious than they are telling us based on the actions of the Chinese government.
for the most part, yes. Should I be panicking and becoming a shut-in and not going to work and stuff over something that has killed zero Americans in this country at this point? Again, I’m vastly more likely to die driving to work this morning than from this virus. That’s the simple facts. The public panic will affect me FAR, FAR more than the actual virus will. Between usual things not being available in stores, and some not being able to be re-stocked with supply chain disruption from other parts of the world etc. but I’m single, healthy, in great cardio shape, no kids, plenty of day to day medicine/vitamins/supplements/water on hand already that if I have to Go a few weeks without access to some day to day stuff it ain’t gonna bother me. It’s Still killing almost exclusively elderly and kids. I’m not going to fear monger or panic about something that is in the microscopic percentages to kill me. I certainly would suggest if you don’t already have some essentials on deck to stock up now on some very basic things that will become scarce in a mass public panic, but that’s the only steps logical people should take, especially if they have kids. Water, Soap, hand sanitizer, TP, bleach, shyt like that. I already have plenty of water around. Plenty of food. Plenty of medicine supplies. That’s just me I buy shyt in bulk to begin with. Nothing to do with any annual virus outbreaks. What else can you do?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
for the most part, yes. Should I be panicking and becoming a shut-in and not going to work and stuff over something that has killed zero Americans in this country at this point? Again, I’m vastly more likely to die driving to work this morning than from this virus. That’s the simple facts. The public panic will affect me FAR, FAR more than the actual virus will. Between usual things not being available in stores, and some not being able to be re-stocked with supply chain disruption from other parts of the world etc. but I’m single, healthy, in great cardio shape, no kids, plenty of day to day medicine/vitamins/supplements/water on hand already that if I have to Go a few weeks without access to some day to day stuff it ain’t gonna bother me. It’s Still killing almost exclusively elderly and kids. I’m not going to fear monger or panic about something that is in the microscopic percentages to kill me. I certainly would suggest if you don’t already have some essentials on deck to stock up now on some very basic things that will become scarce in a mass public panic, but that’s the only steps logical people should take, especially if they have kids. Water, Soap, hand sanitizer, TP, bleach, shyt like that. I already have plenty of water around. Plenty of food. Plenty of medicine supplies. That’s just me I buy shyt in bulk to begin with. Nothing to do with any annual virus outbreaks. What else can you do?

LCOMkg7.png

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Unless your respiratory system is bad or compromised you aren't dying from this in America. Multiple doctors are saying this will either become a pandemic or become a yearly thing (like flu season). We will see. Acting like Americans are going to die from this in masse is panic shyt. Some old people will die...but those same old people die of the flu every year.

Good time for the CDC to be understaffed lol. Good job Trump. Worst case scenario is this shyt shutting down multiple cities and causing a recession.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Unless your respiratory system is bad or compromised you aren't dying from this in America. Multiple doctors are saying this will either become a pandemic or become a yearly thing (like flu season). We will see. Acting like Americans are going to die from this in masse is panic shyt. Some old people will die...but those same old people die of the flu every year.

Good time for the CDC to be understaffed lol. Good job Trump. Worst case scenario is this shyt shutting down multiple cities and causing a recession.

Or if you are a heavy smoker, have immunity system issues, have diabetes ...

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps

The problem will be an overran system that has o access to medical supplies because of supply chain disruptions. If China can't make pur meds we have none and can't treat ourselves. China makes everything we need to fight this off, and if they don't get back to work soon... Also all the people who have other illnesses will die if they can't access their meds.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
US Stocks dropped 3.3% today on Coronavirus fears

Haven't looked at my portfolio since this morning when the initial report hit. All you can do is ride it out and hope for an end of week rebound. My advisor sent an email about today's plummet and if I need to adjust my positions, call.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
The problem will be an overran system that has o access to medical supplies because of supply chain disruptions. If China can't make pur meds we have none and can't treat ourselves. China makes everything we need to fight this off, and if they don't get back to work soon... Also all the people who have other illnesses will die if they can't access their meds.

Bingo.