COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Things can get back to normal after the peak if everyone wears masks and maintains distance. I would not mind doing that so much for a time being. But I dont know if people will follow it.
I think everyone would do it we just need proper masks and enough of them

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It took too long for some people to leave the starter blocks on this matter and some are still there.

The public at large is not well informed and from what I see is not trying to get well informed.

There are so many basic things that we are not doing which is making this much worse than it should have been.

Now we all have to suffer for it.

-

We have twitter accounts with sizable followings still saying that masks "don't work". A case of binary thinking writ-large. They work in some respects even if not 100%. They work even better when everyone wears them. simple.inductive.proof.

We have people still arguing about whether this thing is "transmissible through the air". Unable to add fact + fact. The CDC are rumored to be planning to change their advice on this.

We have people breaking curfew to hang out.

We have people who think this is the "flu" and will be "over by May".

And then we have all the people who have to suffer or die because of this.

It's has been a monumental failure all around and has shown up "our leaders" for the incompetent chancers that they are.

If the masses had a better grip on the fundamentals maybe they could have forced our leaders' hands. It's almost as if we ("collective") ended up getting the leaders we deserved :hhh:.

You wouldn't run a school project as badly as they have done this :hhh: .

From one step to the next it has been a disaster :hhh: .

Even on here, has there been a collective effort to get together to pin down the most reliable facts? To save lives? People talking about "running hot water" over items to get rid of viruses. This sort of nonsense costs lives ... :hhh:

-

If I make it through this my view on the world will never be the same again. #HOL #HOI are born. Watcha nah .

“If I make it through this....”

“IF I make it through this...”

It’s ill that’s where our minds are right now. This is unlike any feeling I’ve ever had.

I know y’all might be tired of me using this Hunan Bus example but to me it’s the greatest real life example we can look too. They have closed caption TVs on the buses in China so it allowed them to see the transmission in real time.

I’ve been humble on this and respect everyone’s opinion but I’m convinced of the effectiveness and necessity of wearing a mask. Also of staying 2 feet from everyone you come in contact with, whether a random stranger, a friend picking something up from you or a cashier.

these folks did not wear masks and in this closed environment were exposed 14 FEET away!

The researchers also found that none of those passengers in the two buses who wore face masks were infected.

They said it vindicated the decision to ask people to wear a face mask in public.

The masks literally made all the difference

IjHQe7h.jpg

as a country we are not doing any contact tracing nor effective isolation methods. Folks with the disease are being sent home from overwhelmed ERs and the majority do not have masks to prevent the spread to others and many will go to the grocery store and run other little errands once they feel a little better especially if they haven’t been given a positive test result.

We are not doing the draconian shyt that China was and will never be able to and we are not even locking down on the level of Italy. The cards of this virus turn over in 2-3 week phases. If a person is infected it’s gonna be 2 weeks before they present symptoms worrisome enough to go to the hospital. Then once that card flips over, for those that have severe disease and are hospitalised, it’s another 2-3 weeks before they either beat the infection or die.

every day we do not shut shyt down and truly quarantine as a community, state, country.. we got 30 days of consequences to follow it. So it’s going to get worse for at least the next 4-6 weeks, and for a period of that time.. exponentially so..

If you look at the deaths in the US, that number is doubling every 3 days

:wow:

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Goddamn, I just got the smallest inkling of a sore throat and been freaking out :francis:

Think it was because I ate a whole pack of bar nuts. Its not even sore anymore.

My conscious brain is picking up on small sensations that usually go unchecked
And then I ask myself: "This is how you gon react if you get the CV?" :scust:

Cant be nervous, that shyt will send the immune system into overdrive.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
In the middle of a pandemic, this is what the moron in chief tweets about...:mjtf:

Deflect and stir up his legions of morons is all the "stable genius" can do even in times of crisis...
dont even look at his timeline. this fool is bigging himself up about the ratings the daily white house conferences are getting and comparing them to tv shows. hes talking about the ratings, no shyt sherlock people are fukking scared, no one gives a shyt about if its matching the bachelors ratings. they arent tuning in to see you, they're tuning in because they are scared and want to know what their leader is going to fukking do.

its just mind boggling how hes even in the white house.

i wish obama were back, but then congress would probably block every little thing he tries to do to save lives, just on some ol 'cant let this nikka shine' type shyt, thousands dying from all that smut. smh country is doomed.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
dont even look at his timeline. this fool is bigging himself up about the ratings the daily white house conferences are getting and comparing them to tv shows. hes talking about the ratings, no shyt sherlock people are fukking scared, no one gives a shyt about if its matching the bachelors ratings. they arent tuning in to see you, they're tuning in because they are scared and want to know what their leader is going to fukking do.

its just mind boggling how hes even in the white house.

i wish obama were back, but then congress would probably block every little thing he tries to do to save lives, just on some ol 'cant let this nikka shine' type shyt, thousands dying from all that smut. smh country is doomed.

The worst thing you still have idiots backing trump

this dude is going to be responsible for more American deaths since Vietnam

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Goddamn, I just got the smallest inkling of a sore throat and been freaking out :francis:

Think it was because I ate a whole pack of bar nuts. Its not even sore anymore.

My conscious brain is picking up on small sensations that usually go unchecked
And then I ask myself: "This is how you gon react if you get the CV?" :scust:

Cant be nervous, that shyt will send the immune system into overdrive.

Yeah...you probably shouldn't have ingested all those nuts.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
fukk!!!!!

somehow it looks like I have a groin hernia. I saw a virtual doctor...he said I need to go in to an ER or urgent care. That’s the last place I wanna go rn

Wear a mask, gloves and glasses if you have a pair. If it's urgent, just go and take as much pre-caution as you can.
Oh my God. I'm scared.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I forgot to mention this days ago, but you don't need special antibacterial soap to get rid of COVID-19. I don't even know where that rumor started.

Maybe it never started, maybe people are just retarded like with the toilet paper. Which I still don't understand.

Anyway, COVID-19 is basically a bundle of protein and lipids....lipids are fatty acid. Plain ol soap tears apart lipids. It's like if you got a greasy pan, and put dish soap in it. Imagine the grease as COVID-19.

Anyway, I thought this would help the people that been stressing about not being able to find a specific type of soap.

How soap absolutely annihilates the coronavirus

Fred.

Daps
I forgot to mention this days ago, but you don't need special antibacterial soap to get rid of COVID-19. I don't even know where that rumor started.

Maybe it never started, maybe people are just retarded like with the toilet paper. Which I still don't understand.

Anyway, COVID-19 is basically a bundle of protein and lipids....lipids are fatty acid. Plain ol soap tears apart lipids. It's like if you got a greasy pan, and put dish soap in it. Imagine the grease as COVID-19.

Anyway, I thought this would help the people that been stressing about not being able to find a specific type of soap.

How soap absolutely annihilates the coronavirus

Fred.

Thanks breh

• Dap
Reactions: hex