COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

concise

Veteran
Daps
I forgot to mention this days ago, but you don't need special antibacterial soap to get rid of COVID-19. I don't even know where that rumor started.

Maybe it never started, maybe people are just retarded like with the toilet paper. Which I still don't understand.

Anyway, COVID-19 is basically a bundle of protein and lipids....lipids are fatty acid. Plain ol soap tears apart lipids. It's like if you got a greasy pan, and put dish soap in it. Imagine the grease as COVID-19.

Anyway, I thought this would help the people that been stressing about not being able to find a specific type of soap.

How soap absolutely annihilates the coronavirus

Fred.

Well, yeah.

It's a virus. Antibacterial targets bacteria. :skip:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
For why we probably saw low reporting of deaths yesterday. Again not trying to be a downer just giving the real info

. Due to delayed and incomplete reporting from New York State, we had to make adjustments to yesterday's totals in order to maintain the correct attribution of historical figures. US figures for Sunday, March 29 could still be incomplete.

They also revised the graph on this site and seemed to have added an additional 100 deaths to the count yesterday :francis: More than likely, given the trend, the true death total once all said and done may be close to the trend it was on previous (500+)

United States Coronavirus: 145,088 Cases and 2,605 Deaths - Worldometer

I bet you that we're going to start seeing some fukkery from some states with reporting, especially if they are states with governors who decide they want to carry water for the Trump administration.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
so i took a break from the 24 hr news this weekend. i feel a hella lot better but then i put on the news and saw the numbers :francis:.

i cannot believe there are people who i know that still support trump and/or coming up with excuses. i was told that our city (pittsburgh) wouldnt have cases if it wasnt a sanctuary city. i just sighed and pretended i didnt hear it. you cant argue with that type of logic.

i was talking to my dad and he was on one. but he said some shyt to me that had me cracking up. he said the euros that game in influx at the dawn of the country werent the affluent and succesful ones. majority were lower class and i said and. he goes along hte lines that alot of these cacs are stupid by genetics. i started dying then i thought to myself damn he might be right idk if its even possible. but i have yet to come up with a reason why some of these people are so gullible stupid and racist. Especially when facts are presented to them that they maybe wrong.

Your pops isn't totally wrong. The narrative that is pushed is that Europeans came here for better opportunities. When the reality is that Europe saw the new world as a way to drain their societies of their undesirables. The criminals, the whores, the religious zealots.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
so i took a break from the 24 hr news this weekend. i feel a hella lot better but then i put on the news and saw the numbers :francis:.

i cannot believe there are people who i know that still support trump and/or coming up with excuses. i was told that our city (pittsburgh) wouldnt have cases if it wasnt a sanctuary city. i just sighed and pretended i didnt hear it. you cant argue with that type of logic.

i was talking to my dad and he was on one. but he said some shyt to me that had me cracking up. he said the euros that game in influx at the dawn of the country werent the affluent and succesful ones. majority were lower class and i said and. he goes along hte lines that alot of these cacs are stupid by genetics. i started dying then i thought to myself damn he might be right idk if its even possible. but i have yet to come up with a reason why some of these people are so gullible stupid and racist. Especially when facts are presented to them that they maybe wrong.
I did the same took a break from the news this weekend. Back to work for me in a few hours

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
:stopitslime:
giphy.gif

Reading thru some of these replies is really disheartening. I mean could you imagine if a foreign enemy showed up on these shores? Lotta these folks should be real grateful we don’t have to live like most parts of the world where it’s real all the time.

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
Just a reminder to everyone that exercise does wonders for your stress levels and your general mental well being.
A decent guide to go by is to make sure you’ve exerted enough so that the small of your back starts to sweat.
A ton of great HIIT workouts online for anyone dealing with a lack of equipment and space.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just a reminder to everyone that exercise does wonders for your stress levels and your general mental well being.
A decent guide to go by is to make sure you’ve exerted enough so that the small of your back starts to sweat.
A ton of great HIIT workouts online for anyone dealing with a lack of equipment and space.
My jumprope has been getting more use in the past two weeks than it's seen last two years I've owned it

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone explain why they are saying don’t wear a face mask if you are well?
there's a shortage of masks so they dont want people to buy them. But logically, absolutely you should wear a mask if you go outside, properly, meaning dont touch your mask or face while you have it on.