COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Just a random tweet :laff:

Trump like "they better check in:birdman:"

More fodder for the National Enquirer crowd :francis:

In the middle of a pandemic, this is what the moron in chief tweets about...:mjtf:

Deflect and stir up his legions of morons is all the "stable genius" can do even in times of crisis...

Last edited:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Rwanda is not getting enough attention on the measures it's taking to stop the spread of the virus and ease the burden on its citizens. It's not all about excel spreadsheets brehs.

They are also doing a great job in tracking new cases, in particular those coming from outside of Rwanda. Might have to take a trip to Kigali when this is all over. :patrice:

Rwanda may be my final destination to escape this shythole country :ehh:

How those Rwandan women look :takedat:?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Things can get back to normal after the peak if everyone wears masks and maintains distance. I would not mind doing that so much for a time being. But I dont know if people will follow it.

they won’t
If everyone wore a mask this ish would be cut down ASAP

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

government:
giphy.gif

Daps
I keep having this feeling I'm gone wake up and it's like the movies where they scanning everybody and we getting sent to camps cause that orange idiot didn't listen to what he was told.
I was thinking the world could have manifested this by making all those movies about these things.

Just a random tweet :laff:

Trump like "they better check in:birdman:"

More fodder for the National Enquirer crowd :francis:

They didn’t even ask.

:gucci:

Daps
My mom went to Wegmans today. She called me and said there is a yellow line on the floor that people must stand behind and wait spaced out to get paper goods. She said all the paper towels were gone, but there was plenty of toilet paper and water.

You can only get 2 of any type of item. And at checkout, you have to wait in one long spaces out line, and someone directs you to a checkout lane, and someone else bags it, and puts it in the cart.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Probably going to stop coming into this thread now

Try and consume positive only news
Don't blame you bro. Personally, I'm going to try and post more positive stuff I come across.

My mom went to Wegmans today. She called me and said there is a yellow line on the floor that people must stand behind and wait spaced out to get paper goods. She said all the paper towels were gone, but there was plenty of toilet paper and water.

You can only get 2 of any type of item. And at checkout, you have to wait in one long spaces out line, and someone directs you to a checkout lane, and someone else bags it, and puts it in the cart.
They have that Whole Foods too. I tried to go to Trader Joe's and they actually controlled how many people can be in a store at one time. They had a line of people waiting to get in with a worker at the front directing who can go in or not.

Then I went to Target yesterday and they finally put down tape to keep people six feet apart. By the way, at my local target they have a huge sign up front saying "THIS IS NOT A CDC TESTING CENTER". Supposedly, Trump as usual, was adlibbing and said CVS, Target, and some other store are going to be CDC testing centers and now these places are getting people thinking they can get tested for Corona there when they aren't doing any tests. :francis:

Last edited: