COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
Word of advice from people who I know whose information I trust to include my wife...The peak has not hit and it’s still working it’s way into the interior of the country and small towns...Small towns aren’t going to be equipped for this.

I highly doubt things are back to normal by that proposed date. But I do believe a new normalcy will start to begin...Mask/gloves, no mass formations, social distancing in stores...Some industries may shift or lose some aspects.

It’s cool to help your family but by that point they will have to adapt you know what I mean...But continue to do what you are doing but start preparing them to find alternative means of getting money if they are able to...If not you may just be taking care of them long term.
Thank you breh....appreciate it :salute:

I'll be having those conversations tomorrow

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Rwanda is not getting enough attention on the measures it's taking to stop the spread of the virus and ease the burden on its citizens. It's not all about excel spreadsheets brehs.

They are also doing a great job in tracking new cases, in particular those coming from outside of Rwanda. Might have to take a trip to Kigali when this is all over. :patrice:

Was suppose to go in June

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Just the flu
full