COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
That stimulus package is going to be such a dud. They're going to have to pass one that has recurring payments.
I read Canada had some shyt where they were giving out 2000 for 4 months. These nikkas were bickering over 1200, 1500 and 2000....ONCE! Only thing that makes Bernie radical is that he values nikkas' livelihoods over money:francis:

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
I didnt read deeply into it but I saw an article that was basically saying the OG Sars COV wanted to add the little grapplers at the end of its stick so it can bind easier to humans (be able to spread in humans easier)...why does a virus wanna keep its foot on our necks that badly :gucci:
There’s billions of us. A lot of food to consume

You gotta think about it grimy from a virus perspective :mjlit:

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
yo can’t the United Nations or someone do something about these fukkin wet markets?

wtf man why wouldn’t they shut them shyts down after sars
same reason you cant slap china (or russia) down for going in other countries and smacking their people around or demanding they do things different

money talks and china reps like 1/3rd of the global GDP or something crazy
Btw my close friend’s mom is in the hospital with it now apparently

he’s a conspiracy theorist and was on some media is lying to us shyt just a week ago

there’s really no running from this shyt

this is like a really bad dream
my older cousin was outright saying this shyt was fake about 2 weeks ago and now schools closed for the year, her kid's HS senior season done and he aint took the ACT to apply to any colleges :snoop: I just dont see how people was doubting this shyt with THOUSANDS of people dying globally and on the West coast here :snoop:

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Can we stop bringing up the idea that deaths from coronavirus shouldn’t count if the person had underlying conditions?

It’s like saying that we should go back through the Spanish flu records and anyone with asthma, hypertension, heart disease etc shouldn’t be counted. Or that people that died from the flu this year should only be reported if they were otherwise healthy with no other issues. It’s asinine.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this makes great sense...good info!

Why does severity of coronavirus symptoms vary?

Viral load is an important factor. It’s how much of the virus there is in your body at any point during an infection. The higher the viral load, the more virus you will potentially shed from your body, making you more infectious to others.

For coronavirus, the viral load is highest about five days after symptoms first appear. And some scientists think it’s the initial dose of virus you receive that’s important. If you’re infected with a small amount of virus, you’re more likely to develop a mild illness. But if you’re infected with a lot, you have a greater chance of developing severe symptoms.

It’s a major issue for health workers. They will be in very close contact with lots of infected people, raising their prospect of becoming infected when a patient’s viral load is at its peak. It’s why having access to protective kit is so important.

From the BBC

Looks like some people are getting that Wuhan fish scale and others getting shyt that's been stepped on a few times.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Can we stop bringing up the idea that deaths from coronavirus shouldn’t count if the person had underlying conditions?

It’s like saying that we should go back through the Spanish flu records and anyone with asthma, hypertension, heart disease etc shouldn’t be counted. Or that people that died from the flu this year should only be reported if they were otherwise healthy with no other issues. It’s asinine.
They should count for both. Coronavirus and whatever else they had (hbp, respiratory illness, heart disease )

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Another month of this. Can you imagine the kind of carnage that we”live experience during the next month? It’s gonna be scary. Good luck y’all. Going on week 3 since I wa slash outside. I gotta get outside soon. shyt is making me edgy.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Some idiot probably had it as a pet and released it because they can’t take care of it during lockdown...

That's the scariest shyt about a I Am Legend scernio

These white folks be having exotic pets, snakes and tarantulas in cages

That stimulus package is going to be such a dud. They're going to have to pass one that has recurring payments.

They didnt want to make it reoccurring because that inevitably would lead to Universal Basic Income

But now, they might not have a choice

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Yea never know, you could have an atypical set of symptoms. Either way hopefully that resolves soon.

I’m in the same boat. I’m Tryna use the humidifier more, get cardio in that I been bluffing on and drink

It took too long for some people to leave the starter blocks on this matter and some are still there.

The public at large is not well informed and from what I see is not trying to get well informed.

There are so many basic things that we are not doing which is making this much worse than it should have been.

Now we all have to suffer for it.

-

We have twitter accounts with sizable followings still saying that masks "don't work". A case of binary thinking writ-large. They work in some respects even if not 100%. They work even better when everyone wears them. simple.inductive.proof.

We have people still arguing about whether this thing is "transmissible through the air". Unable to add fact + fact. The CDC are rumored to be planning to change their advice on this.

We have people breaking curfew to hang out.

We have people who think this is the "flu" and will be "over by May".

And then we have all the people who have to suffer or die because of this.

It's has been a monumental failure all around and has shown up "our leaders" for the incompetent chancers that they are.

If the masses had a better grip on the fundamentals maybe they could have forced our leaders' hands. It's almost as if we ("collective") ended up getting the leaders we deserved :hhh:.

You wouldn't run a school project as badly as they have done this :hhh: .

From one step to the next it has been a disaster :hhh: .

Even on here, has there been a collective effort to get together to pin down the most reliable facts? To save lives? People talking about "running hot water" over items to get rid of viruses. This sort of nonsense costs lives ... :hhh:

-

If I make it through this my view on the world will never be the same again. #HOL #HOI are born. Watcha nah .