COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
I suffer from slight OCD, so I've always been kind of a neat freak, habitually using sanitizer when out and making sure not to place the open palm section of my hand on surfaces. It can be a pain, though, guarding against impulsive reactions to something on our face. Because of allergies, my nose has been running, but I'm trying not to wipe away the snot with my hands. As nasty as it sounds, I'll take the inside of the shirt I'm wearing and wipe my nose with it if I don't have a napkin. :francis:
Disposable wipes?
Can I then sue every other network for telling me Trump had no shot at the presidency? We could have avoided a lot of this all together :damn:
No if the Senate would found him guilty we wouldn't be here

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I mean it seems obvious but still amazing to think that something as simple as washing your hands and not touching your face may do a WHOLE LOT to minimize you getting sick or at least the worst of the disease. Unless you walk into someone's recent sneeze/cough cloud or something, it seems all the research shows the most common transmission is touching the face. Say if you have a shyt ton of the virus on your hands, if you just make sure not to unconsciously touch your face before you get to wash your hands then either you'll be straight or just get a little bit of the virus and only get a little ill. Just doing that will probably minimize how much, if any, viral load you get.

I know that a lot of people who have become new neat freaks and OCD about being clean. In my house, we now wash our hands every time we step into the house from outside or touch something from someone we don't know, like a package. We throw the package away outside after opening it outside and then come in and wash our hands. Multiply that by millions of people and we could be flattening the curve significantly just from that. Combine that with social distancing and like that article about Seattle, we could conquer this easily. People just need to learn to stop going to the fukking beach, church, and having parties in the mean time. :francis:
I’m going through soap like mad. I wash my hands on average 5 times an hour at home. Hand sanitizer I had to start making myself. My mix has so much alcohol it dries the shyt outta my hands but fukk it I need that to kill the virus. I desperately need more Germ-X or Purell but these people buy it up so you can’t get any. I’m an essential worker so I actually need the shyt but I haven’t seen any in months on store shelves.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps

this doctor keeping it real :salute:

this shyt ain't no damn flu. i'll be staying home for good.

i got enough toilet papers and food for next 4-6 weeks. :takedat:

i got too many fat and unhealthy people around me and i'm like the only healthy nikka. i better not be the reason my loved ones die. :mjcry:

i'm just gonna have start rewatching every damn shows. just started rewatching 24, Lost, Prison Break, Shield. :wow:

Last edited:

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
The death numbers are relatively low but this shyt seems to be doing serious damage to the body that will be felt lover after the virus passes.

we have 3000 reported seriously critical cases breh. it only means we are are just delaying the inevitable. death rate gonna go up.