COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where is he getting his numbers?

Because then that means someone is wrong. This site may not have updated it's numbers correctly or he is finagling the numbers to push a headline :stopitslime:

United States Coronavirus: 142,178 Cases and 2,484 Deaths - Worldometer

Yesterday (they've reset their numbers for the day at gmt+0. ) Only shows 83 for New York

I think he may be right. Worldometer only has 965 deaths for ny total currently but they definitely passed 1,000 today

Death toll in New York state passes 1,000: Live updates

Throwbacksample

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
yo can’t the United Nations or someone do something about these fukkin wet markets?

wtf man why wouldn’t they shut them shyts down after sars
there is so much money in it. It helps the chinese economy and you know when they have tried to shut it down, it just moved to the black market unfortunately. For the sake of the world and viruses, it should be put to an end. This will not be the last pandemic due to viruses from China.

---

Superstar
Daps
this just in from wuhan....people recovered and tested negative....got released...stayed in isolation but are now coming back testing positive. antibodies aren't working on some oofaids type shyt. :merchant::merchant::merchant:

Links, dont see any that kind of talk on WeChat?

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Morons advising morons

Why are they listening to a law professor on epidemiological analysis? :dwillhuh:

Here is some more highlights

:why:

One good thing that will come of this is that people should start trusting experts in the correct field.
This guy is a LAWYER talking about "strong" and "weak" versions of the virus. I'm not biologist, but he's clearly confusing humans developing immunity with the virus itself getting weaker.

Daily deaths reporting are significantly lower than the previous days. That is great. Hopefully its a trend and not an anomaly or outlier.

United States Coronavirus: 142,004 Cases and 2,484 Deaths - Worldometer

Where is he getting his numbers?

Because then that means someone is wrong. This site may not have updated it's numbers correctly or he is finagling the numbers to push a headline :stopitslime:

United States Coronavirus: 142,178 Cases and 2,484 Deaths - Worldometer

Yesterday (they've reset their numbers for the day at gmt+0. ) Only shows 83 for New York

Remember that the "Day" on Worldometer ends at midnight GMT. So, "Last 24 Hours" includes a bunch of deaths that would have shown up under YESTERDAY's totals on Worldometer.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
It's a billions dollar trade, even US has difficulty enforcing their "War on Drugs".

Genomic Study Points to Natural Origin of COVID-19

If I was Chinese, and you told me I have an off-chance of catching some newly mutated virus from eating something from a particular market, I wouldn't take my chances. End up with airborne HIV or some shyt.

You would think the market with all the bad press would die off naturally.

Chronic

All Star
Daps
If I was Chinese, and you told me I have an off-chance of catching some newly mutated virus from eating something from a particular market, I wouldn't take my chances. End up with airborne HIV or some shyt.

You would think the market with all the bad press would kill itself
People dying from drugs didn't stop people from smuggling drugs, gun violence and mass shootings didn't stop gun industry. It require behavioral change and reeducation of the populace, also the state needs to provide new jobs for those former smugglers, simply cracking down on these exotic markets will only drive them underground.

Last edited: