COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
You feeling better, breh? I just made a post about my respiratory issues because my cough was getting dryer than it had been, but afterwards I realized I had took some shrooms about twenty minutes prior to posting about it :deadmanny:
Lol yeah I’m straight

no fever no shortness of breath

I definitely had a mild fever but I think I was just panicking

I’ve been out the last couple of days working my side job taking risks

I feel like u can’t really run or hide from this shyt unless ur prepared to stay home 24/7

and they talking about at least two more months of this shyt?

I say wash ur hands as much as possible

clean ur crib as much as possible

keep ur hands and phone etc out ur face

and avoid crowds and pray no one sneezes or coughs around u

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Fun fact- The civet was the cause of SARS in early 2000s. It was sold in a wet market similar to pangolins which are thought to be how humans got it from bats.

yo can’t the United Nations or someone do something about these fukkin wet markets?

wtf man why wouldn’t they shut them shyts down after sars

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Ru shyttin me?

So this shyt can stay in your system for ever?

i don't know, i just know that people have been supposedly getting better then getting sick again

"According to researchers from Nanki University in Tianjin China, Covid-19 contains a strange HIV-like mutation that may make it more contagious and give it properties not found in other coronaviruses."

HIV & Ebola-Like Mutations Suggest Coronavirus Leaked From a Lab

"Professor Ruan Jishou and his team at Nankai University in Tianjin discovered this new property of the SARS-CoV-2 when they were doing genome sequencing of the new coronavirus found a section of mutated genes that did not exist in the original SARS virus, but were similar to those found in HIV."

BREAKING! LatestCoronavirus Research Reveals That The Virus Has Mutated Gene Similar To HIV and Is 1,000 Times More Potent. - Thailand Medical News

Last edited:

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
this just in from wuhan....people recovered and tested negative....got released...stayed in isolation but are now coming back testing positive. antibodies aren't working on some ol aids type shyt. :merchant::merchant::merchant:

What country are you in breh?

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
EUNSj8jU4AA7Sg4

:picard:

Yeaaaaah, if chinese authorities could get them to stop with this shyt
WillingRegalIndochinesetiger-size_restricted.gif

Chronic

All Star
Daps
yo can’t the United Nations or someone do something about these fukkin wet markets?

wtf man why wouldn’t they shut them shyts down after sars

Yeaaaaah, if chinese authorities could get them to stop with this shyt
WillingRegalIndochinesetiger-size_restricted.gif
It's a billions dollar trade, even US has difficulty enforcing their "War on Drugs".

i don't know, i just know that people have been supposedly getting better then getting sick again

"According to researchers from Nanki University in Tianjin China, Covid-19 contains a strange HIV-like mutation that may make it more contagious and give it properties not found in other coronaviruses."

"Professor Ruan Jishou and his team at Nankai University in Tianjin discovered this new property of the SARS-CoV-2 when they were doing genome sequencing of the new coronavirus found a section of mutated genes that did not exist in the original SARS virus, but were similar to those found in HIV."

BREAKING! LatestCoronavirus Research Reveals That The Virus Has Mutated Gene Similar To HIV and Is 1,000 Times More Potent. - Thailand Medical News

Genomic Study Points to Natural Origin of COVID-19

Last edited:

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood

Damn this is crazy. Ain’t no running from something like that