COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
ugh my breathing has improved some but god damn my chest hurts so bad, so much tightness and pain in my back.

i HATE cough syrup..it’s probably been over 20 years since i took it, but i said fukk it and took some extra strength fast acting mucinex, popped my antibiotic, 1000 vitamin c and drinking this elder berry immune support tea

if this is Covid, i pray no one else in here experiences this or worse. yesterday i felt so much better, then starting last night it’s like i went right back to struggling. just when i thought i was out and getting better, this shyt tricks you and knocks you back down on your ass and it’s been raining all day! :mjcry::mjtf:

edit: i’ve felt sicker than this (kidney infections, flu, bronchitis etc) but whatever it is i’m sick with, this shyt feels way different and it affects my heart rate. this morning i woke up with my heart beating fast as hell

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ugh my breathing has improved some but god damn my chest hurts so bad, so much tightness and pain in my back.

i HATE cough syrup..it’s probably been over 20 years since i took it, but i said fukk it and took some extra strength fast acting mucinex, popped my antibiotic, 1000 vitamin c and drinking this elder berry immune support tea

if this is Covid, i pray no one else in here experiences this or worse. yesterday i felt so much better, then starting last night it’s like i went right back to struggling. just when i thought i was out and getting better, this shyt tricks you and knocks you back down on your ass and it’s been raining all day! :mjcry::mjtf:

Is it effecting your sleep in anyway? Are you able to sleep?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Early May at the latest is my prediction for when they start relaxing the quarantine, the vulnerable will be advised to stay home until June though probably. I think social venue will be shut for a while though but they will allow us to go to work and shyt out of necessity.
Folks forgetting how long one month will feel under these conditions by the last week of April people gonna start applying pressure to relax this a bit :ld:

I'm already feeling it and I don't usually even do much in March.. but shyt.. I can't see nobody, can't go to the movies, can't go out to eat, can't get people together. I was chillin with this DR chick I know and it was :shaq: on sight but even then I was :snoop: because even tho we both taking this seriously you just never know smh I got family to think about etc.

this all sucks

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
91056776_3046485795447781_6477914089531113472_n.jpg

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tons of toilet paper and paper towels at my Target. One per customer though. Never been so happy to buy a 30 pack of toilet paper.:ahh:

Just hit up the bulk stores in your area.

There’s a chain in my state called BJ’s. They had toilet paper by the case load while people were fighting over rolls at the regular stores. Bought a 96 pack :mjlol: