COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Please don’t forget that CACs (especially white women) and a lot of Hispanics put him in office. No one should forget this when it’s all said and done.

yep, dude is a reflection of majority of Americans, and these dumb fukks try to blame AA for not voting and we had the highest percentage of anyone voting against dude.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn between this and the polar ice caps melting exposing new viruses I’m not sure what it is we are expected to do going forward...

wow I never thought of the possibility of us going thru this all over again if we get a cure for this and then some new shyt come along a few years after

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Be prepared brehs ... :ehh:

8e29HvVl.png

Calculate your actual toilet paper needs - Got Paper?

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Another black woman dies RIP

A staff member who served in Gov. John Bel Edward's Office of Disability Affairs died from complications involving the coronavirus.

Gov. Edwards' office announced the death of 33-year-old April Dunn on Saturday night. She was described as a "tireless advocate for people with disabilities."

“On behalf of Donna and my entire administration, it is with heavy hearts that we mourn the loss of our dear April,” Edwards said. “She brightened everyone’s day with her smile, was a tremendous asset to our team and an inspiration to everyone who met her."

Edwards said Dunn helped improve the lives of countless Louisianans with disabilities, working hard to advocate for herself and other members of the disability community.

LINK

april-dunn.jpg

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

those numbers aren't so bad considering how poorly the government has handled the situation.

:francis:

TBH, I understand the need to be optimistic and not cause panic but I bet behind closed doors they are admitting to themselves these are conservative numbers. Especially since you have some states where out of SPITE the governors are not implementing stay at home orders. Florida and Mississippi come to mind.

Also, on one hand I agree we should lock down states but this is in all 50 states now. If one state goes into lockdown, it won't do any good if other states don't do the same. Because when they open back up you just need one guy in one car to come in your city and spread it again because he came from a state where he can travel freely.

I think these numbers when this is done are going to be on the low end.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Another black woman dies RIP

A staff member who served in Gov. John Bel Edward's Office of Disability Affairs died from complications involving the coronavirus.

Gov. Edwards' office announced the death of 33-year-old April Dunn on Saturday night. She was described as a "tireless advocate for people with disabilities."

“On behalf of Donna and my entire administration, it is with heavy hearts that we mourn the loss of our dear April,” Edwards said. “She brightened everyone’s day with her smile, was a tremendous asset to our team and an inspiration to everyone who met her."

Edwards said Dunn helped improve the lives of countless Louisianans with disabilities, working hard to advocate for herself and other members of the disability community.

LINK

april-dunn.jpg
RIP to this sista :mjcry: