COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
How would you suggest we move out here for necessary errands like grocery store runs?
Make sure your face and eyes (goggles or glasses/specs ) are covered

If you cant get gloves then bring some kind of sanitizer for your hands or anti microbial spray for your shopping cart.

If you dont have resources or access to any of the above then take full thermos of hot & soapy water and wash your hands before entering your vehicle after shopping.

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall be careful...

I run to the gas station where a where a collection of homeless people n hypes be at ..and it aint even a bad neighborhood....but i ran up in there wit a mask on not even thinkin....n the staff got tense n shook ...they calmed down shortly after

Jus be mindful of how u move that's all

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Any one heard anything more about the covid-19 being able to come back after a person has been cleared? Did it lay dormant to not be detected or were they reinfected? If they were reinfected wouldn’t that mean it is different or became stronger?

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Make sure your face and eyes (goggles or glasses/specs ) are covered

If you cant get gloves then bring some kind of sanitizer for your hands or anti microbial spray for your shopping cart.

If you dont have resources or access to any of the above then take full thermos of hot & soapy water and wash your hands before entering your vehicle after shopping.
Thanks man! I purchased goggles but don’t really wanna fukk around with putting contacts in and out my eyes in this day and age so I might have to just run with my glasses (I can’t see without one or the other)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Bro, look at this shyt. Ima put on gloves and throw that shyt in the dumpster when it comes lol

:russ:

hJOmVkt_d.jpg

Eh so you know it works then

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Any one heard anything more about the covid-19 being able to come back after a person has been cleared? Did it lay dormant to not be detected or were they reinfected? If they were reinfected wouldn’t that mean it is different or became stronger?

I’ve heard of ppl having recurring symptoms but idk if they were officially cleared...and of course I’ve read about ppl contracting it twice...haven’t heard of it just coming back on it’s own tho

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ve heard of ppl having recurring symptoms but idk if they were officially cleared...and of course I’ve read about ppl contracting it twice...haven’t heard of it just coming back on it’s own tho

Damn between this and the polar ice caps melting exposing new viruses I’m not sure what it is we are expected to do going forward...

Pacni99a12

All Star
Daps
And y’all know the number is going to increase when they open that testing center at FedEx field this week. smh
It would help if we knew where exactly in these counties the cases are. They’re saying Montgomery County and PG County are the two counties with the highest cases. I live in PG. They’re saying a whole lot but really not saying nothing at the same time. I know some dude at Northwestern High School died from it yesterday, so I know Hyattsville has some cases. Oxon Hill, too. But where are the other 340 cases? That’s what’s blowing me.
COVID-19 Tracker: Check out the latest on test results around the country
Hopefully this helps homie.It should display a map with breakdown by county