COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Any one heard anything more about the covid-19 being able to come back after a person has been cleared? Did it lay dormant to not be detected or were they reinfected? If they were reinfected wouldn’t that mean it is different or became stronger?

I’ve heard of ppl having recurring symptoms but idk if they were officially cleared...and of course I’ve read about ppl contracting it twice...haven’t heard of it just coming back on it’s own tho

Read this thread:

Fred.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Considering the general disdain for public ball courts, this is the perfect excuse these city gov'ts need to try getting rid of them.

It wouldn’t surprise me if they don’t put some them back up when this is all over.

My old neighborhood had 2 bball courts. In 2000 the HOA took the the rims and never put them back up. :mjpls: They didn’t touch the playgrounds, tennis courts, and pool though.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I’m starting to think that maybe this is that second wave they were talking about. It doesn’t make sense to me that this shyt is affecting people so differently the way it does. Even with the flu nobody is asymptomatic. Makes me think a lot of people have already built up some antibodies to this. Just my opinion
:yeshrug:

I hope you've right. Cause people in NYC and the DMV and Detroit and Louisiana are getting ravaged.