COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
have an employee that ingests edibles frequently. Good kid... but as dumb as rocks or a wingless hummingbird.

Your post reminds me of him. Kinda going off on a blind tangent with no coherence and/or purpose. Totally random.

Sometimes ill tell him where parts are and he’ll totally forget or go leave work early for personal reasons when i know its to get high.

How are people who do so much htc/marijuana productive? If he wasnt actually such a good person and fun to be around... id give him the boot. But i tolerate it because i believe he’ll change for the better one day.

god speed to us all.
When I stop working from home, I'm coming in to work to throw hands :ufdup:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
have an employee that ingests edibles frequently. Good kid... but as dumb as rocks or a wingless hummingbird.

Your post reminds me of him. Kinda going off on a blind tangent with no coherence and/or purpose. Totally random.

Sometimes ill tell him where parts are and he’ll totally forget or go leave work early for personal reasons when i know its to get high.

How are people who do so much htc/marijuana productive? If he wasnt actually such a good person and fun to be around... id give him the boot. But i tolerate it because i believe he’ll change for the better one day.

god speed to us all.
I have an ego induced douchebag co-worker of mine that works in finance.

Your stumping about how much control you have over someone else’s well-being as if you’re some kind of new age lord of land scum bag reminds me of him

Come on an 8 mile run after a burn with me and I’ll tell your weak lung having ass about it sometime

Geode

All Star
Daps
I didn't mention it on here because I tend to keep a lot of personal stuff offline. But my cousin tested positive for the virus about a week ago. She just passed away at 29 an hour ago.... She just got married, bought a house last month and have a 6 year old daughter.

It's sad but what pisses me off the most is that when i found out the news I drove my ads straight to her mama house. I just got here and tell me why it look like the whole block is BBQing, partying, etc like nothing is going on. Our people need to take this more seriously man
Sorry for your loss.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I didn't mention it on here because I tend to keep a lot of personal stuff offline. But my cousin tested positive for the virus about a week ago. She just passed away at 29 an hour ago.... She just got married, bought a house last month and have a 6 year old daughter.

It's sad but what pisses me off the most is that when i found out the news I drove my ads straight to her mama house. I just got here and tell me why it look like the whole block is BBQing, partying, etc like nothing is going on. Our people need to take this more seriously man
Damn 29! :mjcry:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps

RIP to your cousin.

The people who think this is Not real don’t post in this thread. But there are still thousands of people who think this is still a hoax. Spread the word to get those people in their houses

Last edited:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Man this is such a massive inconvenience :snoop: I don't have time for this bullshyt mayne, IIdont have time to stand still at the moment. fukk China, dirty ass chinks smh

I need to work and get this paper man. Considered renting an airbnb for a month as a way around it but that shyt would cost over 1000, doesnt even make sense to do it smh