COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
NYC looks like it has a significantly lower mortality rate than most of the other states. If you look at the mortality rate of Louisiana, Michigan, and Georgia is is alarmingly high. Hopefully it will decrease because that isn't a good sign. I wouldn't be suprised if the US has multiple Italy scenarios playing out all at once in about 2 or 3 weeks. This shaping up to be a real disaster.
Hopefully we'll see some advancements in treatments ASAP.
Presby, Mount Sinai, Langone. All top 20 in the U.S.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Yo I don't understand how all these countries still on China's dikk hardbody but talk sideways out the side of their mouths?!!:what: pick a fukking side and stay there... How you gonna diss them but suck their dikk the next day?!?:why: TRUMP, THE UK, CANADA... Talk tough but quick to back down when it comes to them...

"The part I love most is they need me more than they hate me

So they never take shots, I got everybody on safety"

Chinese manufacturing gives businesses upwards 70% in savings .

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
It's just the flu bro, stop fearmongering . RIP

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...tes-after-being-discharged-from-hospital/amp/
Elderly Queens woman dies of coronavirus minutes after being discharged from hospital
By Tina Moore and Ruth Weissmann

March 29, 2020 | 12:34am

booth-memorial-hospital.jpg

Booth Memorial/NY Presbyterian Hospital in FlushingKevin C Downs
A 71-year-old Queens woman who had been diagnosed with coronavirus died just minutes after being discharged from the hospital, police sources told The Post.

Carolyn Frazier was released from New York Presbyterian Queens Hospital Friday at about 10 a.m., despite doctors diagnosing her with the COVID-19 virus, the sources said.

A private ambulance took Frazier back to her home on Parsons Blvd. in Flushing—but she had passed away by the time it arrived.

The woman was pronounced dead at 10:14 a.m., less than half an hour after she’d left the medical center, sources said.

It was not immediately clear why Frazier — who suffered underlying medical issues including high blood pressure and diabetes — was allowed to leave the hospital.

Police said no foul play was suspected in her death