COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Cot damn it costs that much to do 2 loads?
$1.75 to wash and another $1.75 to dry. I got $5 left on my card. I wish I would have known they'd totally shut us out. Used to be able to get in by appointment. I got 1 more load I can wash and dry then I gotta track down a place I can get quarters at. maybe a laundromat or I can hit a bank drive through at work.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
NYC looks like it has a significantly lower mortality rate than most of the other states. If you look at the mortality rate of Louisiana, Michigan, and Georgia is is alarmingly high. Hopefully it will decrease because that isn't a good sign. I wouldn't be suprised if the US has multiple Italy scenarios playing out all at once in about 2 or 3 weeks. This shaping up to be a real disaster.
Hopefully we'll see some advancements in treatments ASAP.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NYC looks like it has a significantly lower mortality rate than most of the other states. If you look at the mortality rate of Louisiana, Michigan, and Georgia is is alarmingly high. Hopefully it will decrease because that isn't a good sign. I wouldn't be suprised if the US has multiple Italy scenarios playing out all at once in about 2 or 3 weeks. This shaping up to be a real disaster.

NYC hasn't reached that Apex yet like Cuomo mentioned. Once it reaches that apex I believe it will get worse to a point doctors have to decide who gets a machine. Cuomo says we need 30k more ventilators and only got 4k extra so far. So I guess 26k more deaths potentially once the apex is reached.

But I think people in nyc are compliant and mostly staying inside.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
We had damn near 1000 people test positive for this just Saturday in Michigan. It's wild how quickly the number rises day to day.