COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't mention it on here because I tend to keep a lot of personal stuff offline. But my cousin tested positive for the virus about a week ago. She just passed away at 29 an hour ago.... She just got married, bought a house last month and have a 6 year old daughter.

It's sad but what pisses me off the most is that when i found out the news I drove my ads straight to her mama house. I just got here and tell me why it look like the whole block is BBQing, partying, etc like nothing is going on. Our people need to take this more seriously man

My condolences

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yo I don't understand how all these countries still on China's dikk hardbody but talk sideways out the side of their mouths?!!:what: pick a fukking side and stay there... How you gonna diss them but suck their dikk the next day?!?:why: TRUMP, THE UK, CANADA... Talk tough but quick to back down when it comes to them...

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
Yo I don't understand how all these countries still on China's dikk hardbody but talk sideways out the side of their mouths?!!:what: pick a fukking side and stay there... How you gonna diss them but suck their dikk the next day?!?:why: TRUMP, THE UK, CANADA... Talk tough but quick to back down when it comes to them...

Yup. This is why I laugh when I see people posting about banning China. That shyt will never happen. The one thing China discovered is that money talks and bullshyt walks.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
^So they knew about the disease a while back, but still didn't act on it? Instead just gave everything away? Wow. :snoop:

Of course those senators had top secret briefings on when Wuhan initially exploded in Wuhan and trust me Trump probably knew and guess what those senators got busted selling all their stock knowing beforehand the market was gonna crash...:stopitslime: also let's not forget Trump way before this dismantled that CDC biohazard response team Obama set up and slashed their CDC funding to funnel money to other places. Greedy b*stard...

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Of course those senators had top secret briefings on when Wuhan initially exploded in Wuhan and trust me Trump probably knew and guess what those senators got busted selling all their stock knowing beforehand the market was gonna crash...:stopitslime: also let's not forget Trump way before this dismantled that CDC biohazard response team Obama set up and slashed their CDC funding to funnel money to other places. Greedy b*stard...

what ever happened to that ? I know one of the senators is a rich chick married to the head of the NYSE . bytch worth like 500milly

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Because China has them by the nose economically. Everything damn near made in China has dire consequences.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
what ever happened to that ? I know one of the senators is a rich chick married to the head of the NYSE . bytch worth like 500milly
Yeah shyt was so blatant and corrupt... Kicker is she wasn't even voted in for her seat...:camby: this is up to the IRS and FTC to investigate.
But I doubt they'll go to jail when these are high ranking white connected senators... Theyll probably pay a fine...:stopitslime:

Last edited: