COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
man I got my biker goggles in the mail today and im damn sure gonna use them when I leave tomorrow...:picard: im blessed i havent caught this shyt yet...

6580757643132928.png

keep the infection out your eyes if this virus is airborne with the coughing...:hhh:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
shyts crazy. This virus is too infectious to be contained...

And the last few days has me convinced the case mortality rate is genuinely around 2% even if only half or 1/3 of cases are currently diagnosed.. it’s still trending at around that number

:to:
There’s around 660,000 confirmed cases..

Let’s say it’s really 3 times that many people who are or have been infected at 1,800,000

There’s 31,000 deaths right now.. but I’m pretty sure China has another 5,000 or so that they bullshytted about because it was really bad in Wuhan so it’s no way that Italy and Spain are having 800 deaths a day that China only had 3000 total when they were the first to deal with this and had no clue what treatments would or would not work

36,000 is 2% of 1.8 million smh...

Look to the cruise ship, death rate of 0.9% That may very well be where we settle. Only question is how many will be infected

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
In one respect the mortality rate in the US is likely to be well under 1% because we're not testing everybody. The people that die and the people that get tested are only the ones that go seek medical attention and actually get tested or require hospitalization. In all likelihood there's probably far more people that get this and self resolve without ever seeking medical attention or getting tested. Many may have never known they had it.

The other way the argument is also being made that some people are dying from this and not being associated with it.

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
In one respect the mortality rate in the US is likely to be well under 1% because we're not testing everybody. The people that die and the people that get tested are only the ones that go seek medical attention and actually get tested or require hospitalization. In all likelihood there's probably far more people that get this and self resolve without ever seeking medical attention or getting tested. Many may have never known they had it.

The other way the argument is also being made that some people are dying from this and not being associated with it.

Doesn't really matter the problem with this virus is its highly contagious, most people won't feel symptoms for up to 10 days and keep spreading it and theres no vaccine of any kind. That's what it makes it so dangerous.

The normal flu doesn't over run hospitals and morgues cuz they have vaccines and if you get it you know within 2-3 days so you call in sick and stay away from folks.

Comparing mortality rates is useless you can clearly see with your own eyes how destructive this virus is to health systems.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Doesn't really matter the problem with this virus is its highly contagious, most people won't feel symptoms for up to 10 days and keep spreading it and theres no vaccine of any kind. That's what it makes it so dangerous.

The normal flu doesn't over run hospitals and morgues cuz they have vaccines and if you get it you know within 2-3 days so you call in sick and stay away from folks.

Comparing mortality rates is useless you can clearly see with your own eyes how destructive this virus is to health systems.
All I said was the mortality rates being suggested are probably inaccurate. I didn't say it wasn't destructive or highly contagious.

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
All I said was the mortality rates being suggested are probably inaccurate. I didn't say it wasn't destructive or highly contagious.

I feel you but mortality rate doesn't really matter right now. This is a respiratory virus not just a common flu. People need to be put on oxygen and there's a shortage of them. It doesn't really matter what percentage of people die because alot of people are getting infected fast and they need more drastic care compared to the flu.