COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yooooooooo :merchant:
shyts crazy. This virus is too infectious to be contained...

And the last few days has me convinced the case mortality rate is genuinely around 2% even if only half or 1/3 of cases are currently diagnosed.. it’s still trending at around that number

:to:
There’s around 660,000 confirmed cases..

Let’s say it’s really 3 times that many people who are or have been infected at 1,800,000

There’s 31,000 deaths right now.. but I’m pretty sure China has another 5,000 or so that they bullshytted about because it was really bad in Wuhan so it’s no way that Italy and Spain are having 800 deaths a day that China only had 3000 total when they were the first to deal with this and had no clue what treatments would or would not work

36,000 is 2% of 1.8 million smh...

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
These morons still crowded at the beach. :beli:

I'm convinced that anyone stupid enough to go to the beach during this ordeal isn't worth saving. I wish they could just round up the idiots and send them to a deserted island on one of those cruise ships that's not doing anything.

When this is done I hope we see lawsuits. DeSantis is irresponsible at this point and should be held accountable.
Yeah those fools going to the beach and gathering in those large crowds should be sued. They prolly like, but the governor didn't say we couldn't go to the beach. No you moron, you shouldn't go regardless. It's gonna get to the point where they gonna start hitting people like in India to get them indoors and away from large crowds.

It's funny cuz people want Desantis to close the beach and do more and I was reading an article saying that Cuomo was gonna sue Trump if he implanted a quarantine in New York when his state is the worse hit and prolly will end up with more cases than entire countries. :russ:

It's these people out there not taking this seriously that's ruining it for the rest of us. And people got mad when Trump said he would like everything open by Easter, but with these fools out there, it's gonna be a long summer. :francis:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
With all the cases we have and the cases that are uncounted still, we have one of the lowest death rates in the world.

There's probably at least 200k that got it but only 2k deaths, that's a 1% death rate

It's just that it's so infectious that the percentage may not matter if we get into the millions in cases, that would mean so many lost lives

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Breh all that shyt.

Mfer wasn't even a fukking alderman or councilman but folks really thought he could run a nation

All I know is that anyone who has family affected by the virus, the name "Trump" will forever be associated with failure. Trump is looking like the Americanized version of Hitler, and the political backlash will be worse than 2018 to conservatives.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
shyts crazy. This virus is too infectious to be contained...

And the last few days has me convinced the case mortality rate is genuinely around 2% even if only half or 1/3 of cases are diagnosed.. it’s still trending at around that number

:to:
There’s around 660,000 confirmed cases..

Let’s say it’s really 3 times that many people who are or have been infected at 1,800,000

There’s 31,000 deaths right now.. but I’m pretty sure China has another 5,000 or so that they bullshytted about because it was really bad in Wuhan so it’s no way of Italy and Spain having 800 deaths a day they alone had 3000 total when they were the first to deal with this and had no clue what treatments would or would not work

36,000 is 2% of 1.8 million smh...

Anything more than 0.25% death rate for Coronavirus, and it's the worst human tragedy in the last 100 years, excluding the two world wars.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
At the end of the day many of these countries took healthcare for granted, closed hospitals, cut the healthcare budget or barely gave a increase to keep up with the population growth. And now chickens are coming home to roost, healthcare should be the thing you never cut and invest in, hopefully now many will see the errors of their way