COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
shyts crazy. This virus is too infectious to be contained...

And the last few days has me convinced the case mortality rate is genuinely around 2% even if only half or 1/3 of cases are diagnosed.. it’s still trending at around that number

:to:
There’s around 660,000 confirmed cases..

Let’s say it’s really 3 times that many people who are or have been infected at 1,800,000

There’s 31,000 deaths right now.. but I’m pretty sure China has another 5,000 or so that they bullshytted about because it was really bad in Wuhan so it’s no way of Italy and Spain having 800 deaths a day they alone had 3000 total when they were the first to deal with this and had no clue what treatments would or would not work

36,000 is 2% of 1.8 million smh...

even dr fauci said its at around 1 percent. You can't test anyone, and many people who have it have no symptoms or mild symptoms so they are not getting tested.

Plus its really only bad in certain places, in italy its bad in the north not really in the south, spain bad in usa like nyc and new orleans are the hot spots.

maybe china bs maybe they did not

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
At the end of the day many of these countries took healthcare for granted, closed hospitals, cut the healthcare budget or barely gave a increase to keep up with the population growth. And now chickens are coming home to roost, healthcare should be the thing you never cut and invest in, hopefully now many will see the errors of their way

When the Royal Family of Wales got it, I knew nothing would be spared.

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
I'm convinced that anyone stupid enough to go to the beach during this ordeal isn't worth saving. I wish they could just round up the idiots and send them to a deserted island on one of those cruise ships that's not doing anything.

Yeah those fools going to the beach and gathering in those large crowds should be sued. They prolly like, but the governor didn't say we couldn't go to the beach. No you moron, you shouldn't go regardless. It's gonna get to the point where they gonna start hitting people like in India to get them indoors and away from large crowds.

It's funny cuz people want Desantis to close the beach and do more and I was reading an article saying that Cuomo was gonna sue Trump if he implanted a quarantine in New York when his state is the worse hit and prolly will end up with more cases than entire countries. :russ:

It's these people out there not taking this seriously that's ruining it for the rest of us. And people got mad when Trump said he would like everything open by Easter, but with these fools out there, it's gonna be a long summer. :francis:

Bro dikkriding Trump while criticizing behavior Trump set the stage for. Dikksucking p*ssy.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
even dr fauci said its at around 1 percent. You can't test anyone, and many people who have it have no symptoms or mild symptoms so they are not getting tested.

Plus its really only bad in certain places, in italy its bad in the north not really in the south, spain bad in usa like nyc and new orleans are the hot spots.

maybe china bs maybe they did not

That’s why I factored in an additional 1.2 million unidentified cases.

it’s likely going to be somewhere between 1-2% but it’s futile to even try to speculate because there will never be a scenario where we give antibody test to the whole world.

Either way, 1 or 2% shyt ain’t looking good

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

At this point, if he dies, that would be worth celebrating like winning a championship...

Please based Rona come through for us...

giphy.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
That’s why I factored in an additional 1.2 million unidentified cases.

it’s likely going to be somewhere between 1-2% but it’s futile to even try to speculate because there will never be a scenario where we give antibody test to the whole world.

Either way, 1 or 2% shyt ain’t looking good

imagine if this was mers:hubie:

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
NY is fukked. This virus ain't going no where unless there is a vaccine. Any update on the vaccine? We can't wait 18 months for it, fukk that.