COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I didn't mention it on here because I tend to keep a lot of personal stuff offline. But my cousin tested positive for the virus about a week ago. She just passed away at 29 an hour ago.... She just got married, bought a house last month and have a 6 year old daughter.

It's sad but what pisses me off the most is that when i found out the news I drove my ads straight to her mama house. I just got here and tell me why it look like the whole block is BBQing, partying, etc like nothing is going on. Our people need to take this more seriously man

Sorry for your loss. Did she have any health issues (including obesity) and was she a smoker?

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I didn't mention it on here because I tend to keep a lot of personal stuff offline. But my cousin tested positive for the virus about a week ago. She just passed away at 29 an hour ago.... She just got married, bought a house last month and have a 6 year old daughter.

It's sad but what pisses me off the most is that when i found out the news I drove my ads straight to her mama house. I just got here and tell me why it look like the whole block is BBQing, partying, etc like nothing is going on. Our people need to take this more seriously man

Condolences breh. Yeah it seems for a lot of folks they think of social isolation as just avoiding strangers. Anyone can pass this shyt even the fam.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Would wiping down my groceries with a paper towel and isopropyl alcohol be enough to sanitize them?

I made my own wipes by getting baby wipes, squeezing out the liquid they came with and then filling the package with a mix of rubbing alcohol, dish soap, and some of my wife's essential oils to mask the odor. Not sure how effective they are, but it's better than nothing. I carry a couple with me in a ziploc bag whenever I go shopping to wipe down the carts and whatnot.

8160FOtwGAL._AC_SX425_.jpg

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
It's sad how dumb people are. They skip over the part where Trump has been prez for almost an entire term. Ignored warnings of a potential pandemic from Obama and others. Cut funding to CDC and a host of other health related organizations, then when shyt hits the fan he calls the entire thing a hoax. They skip all of that and then believe some bullshyt he said?

These are the kinds of people who are destroying America. Yall gotta get rid of these people man.

Yeah, now the world is in danger. I wouldnt be shocked if all the world leaders just planned to get rid of Trump from behind the scenes. Cause how did Prince Charles and Boris Johnson got it, and think that they dont plan on retaliation against Trump? He is an immediate danger towards humanity.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I think it's impossible to tell because you read that for most people it's fine then some other people are fine then a day or two later they go into serious condition. Not trying to scare or fear monger. I think the best thing to do is monitor your fever and breathing.
had a patient doing well and crash within 12 hrs

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Damn I’m definitely short of breath

This is crazyyyyyyy

Unless you got body aches and a fever, don't worry about it. It's probably allergies, but self isolate for at least 24 hours to see if any further symptoms develop. You'll most likely be fine in the morning. I've been having weird respiratory issues coming and going this whole time too, but it doesn't worry me. My wife and daughter seem to be fine, and I wear a mask and gloves when in public just to make sure i don't spread it if i am in fact infected with it.

Last edited:

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
I made my own wipes by getting baby wipes, squeezing out the liquid they came with and then filling the package with a mix of rubbing alcohol, dish soap, and some of my wife's essential oils to mask the odor. Not sure how effective they are, but it's better than nothing. I carry a couple with me in a ziploc bag whenever I go shopping to wipe down the carts and whatnot.

8160FOtwGAL._AC_SX425_.jpg

Thanks for depriving parents breh