COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
I still don't understand why people are buying so much toilet paper.
Cuz they're in fear.

Mofos in fight or flight or wipe.
images

I got a wife, 3 girls and a boy in my house. We need toilet paper. Not a cart full, but we need it.

We got bidets coming soon so there's that.

Peeps are buying up all the paper towels and dry foods too. Pasta, rice, beans, etc...which does make a lil more sense.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I didn't mention it on here because I tend to keep a lot of personal stuff offline. But my cousin tested positive for the virus about a week ago. She just passed away at 29 an hour ago.... She just got married, bought a house last month and have a 6 year old daughter.

It's sad but what pisses me off the most is that when i found out the news I drove my ads straight to her mama house. I just got here and tell me why it look like the whole block is BBQing, partying, etc like nothing is going on. Our people need to take this more seriously man
Damn, Condolences Breh

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trump has blood on his hands...
The elites have blood on their hands..
When this is all said and done the pitchforks might start coming out

Oh i forgot this is the USA where half the population is retarded and votes against their own self interest and believe that trump is "ownin duh libs". fukkin retards

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
And to be clear (this is me asking for clarity as much as suggesting the answer)

70% is the best anti-microbrial because the extra water helps to penetrate the cell wall in bacteria, however 90+% while not as effective against bacteria is just as effective against viruses since viruses have no cell walls.

And you can always cut 91% with water to get it closer to a 70% solution

if anyone has additional perspective on this, that would be helpful I think

It needs 60 seconds to disable the virus from what I have read. I just googled and some sites say 30 seconds is enough

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
I didn't mention it on here because I tend to keep a lot of personal stuff offline. But my cousin tested positive for the virus about a week ago. She just passed away at 29 an hour ago.... She just got married, bought a house last month and have a 6 year old daughter.

It's sad but what pisses me off the most is that when i found out the news I drove my ads straight to her mama house. I just got here and tell me why it look like the whole block is BBQing, partying, etc like nothing is going on. Our people need to take this more seriously man
Damn breh condolences

Rip to your cousin

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps

sorry for your lost.

Yet we still have dumb coli nikkas downplaying this.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We are 500 deaths already today. God damn..

We will probably be at 1000 deaths a day in a few days if not tomorrow. We about to make Italian numbers look like rookie numbers...and our country and government is still bullshytting.
United States Coronavirus: 123,271 Cases and 2,202 Deaths - Worldometer

My girl wants to leave the US after this and she isn't joking. The way we are handling this is exposing the rot that was always there.
I don't blame her. I was planning on moving to Amsterdam since i spent all winter there for vacation and loved it. But this shot right here and the amount of stupidity from the top to the bottom is pushing me to make this move sooner than expected.
I mentioned it in HL the other day but I’m starting to plan that move out of the US too. The fact that Trump is still so beloved here even after botching this shyt has convinced me.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

RIP to your cousin breh. Stay safe.