COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Unless you got body aches and fevers, don't worry about it. It's probably allergies, but self isolate for at least 24 hours to see if any further symptoms develop. You'll most likely be fine in the morning. I've been having weird respiratory issues this whole time too.
Aight yeah I sat back down

my head ain’t as hot no more

breathing fine too

I think I was just buggin off the bud

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Unless you got body aches and fevers, don't worry about it. It's probably allergies, but self isolate for at least 24 hours to see if any further symptoms develop. You'll most likely be fine in the morning. I've been having weird respiratory issues this whole time too.
the mind a powerful thing

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Any other states have really lenient exemptions on these state wide stay at home orders? fukking ABC stores are allowed to stay open in North Carolina. I work at a yarn manufacturer and we're fukking exempt somehow. Basically anything that isn't normal retail is exempt and it just boggles my mind.

SuavePrince

All Star
Daps
Yeah, now the world is in danger. I wouldnt be shocked if all the world leaders just planned to get rid of Trump from behind the scenes. Cause how did Prince Charles and Boris Johnson got it, and think that they dont plan on retaliation against Trump? He is an immediate danger towards humanity.
You don't think he was put in his position for a reason? I do

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Bruh how much did you smoke? Also if you did a shyt ton, being in this thread is the worst place to be right now. Gtfo:russ:
It was a fatty but wasn’t even no raw like that lol

yeah I been trying to avoid this thread the last couple days