COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
For members that are outside of the US, how is the media reporting on our status in regards to this virus? Sounds like we've surpassed italy, but I haven't heard about it from any major media outlets here.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Man we really went from sugar to shyt in just a matter of months, didn't we :heh:
That's part of the problem. While the President was assuring the general public everything was contained and fine people were spreading this virus around to each other and nobody had any idea. Unfortunately these victims are the casualties of that.

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
For members that are outside of the US, how is the media reporting on our status in regards to this virus? Sounds like we've surpassed italy, but I haven't heard about it from any major media outlets here.

UK media reporting on you guys like you're about to enter some sort of apocalypse.

As I said before I'm seriously concerned for America with Donald Trump running the show amidst a crisis like this - it seems like he's out of his depth, doesn't see the severity of the situation and ultimately has absolutely no idea what he's doing.