Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo man wtf my condolences

I’m shooketh

they just called my area the epicenter of the epicenter on the news

That's why this isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

This isn't a country.

It's a collections of states, individuals, cultures and ideals. Zero unity.

Breh... I'm so sorry.

:wow::wow::mjcry::mjcry: I'm sorry breh. Even worse that people in the neighborhood not taking it seriously....stay strong fam

Damn, Condolences Breh

Damn breh condolences

Rip to your cousin

Thank each and every one of y'all. I've said this in the past and ill say it now. We may not know each other face to face but we are a family on here as well. Take this as an example of why you should take the extra step to look after yourself and your own.

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
I didn't mention it on here because I tend to keep a lot of personal stuff offline. But my cousin tested positive for the virus about a week ago. She just passed away at 29 an hour ago.... She just got married, bought a house last month and have a 6 year old daughter.

It's sad but what pisses me off the most is that when i found out the news I drove my ads straight to her mama house. I just got here and tell me why it look like the whole block is BBQing, partying, etc like nothing is going on. Our people need to take this more seriously man
Condolences to you and your family breh, this shyt is trash.

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
ezjEwRB-8KP08dewPm1ePadZz0auoNqaCVqaoJxTECc.jpg

:mjgrin:

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It needs 60 seconds to disable the virus from what I have read. I just googled and some sites say 30 seconds is enough
Ok, so the problem with higher concentrations, especially 100% alcohol is that they will evaporate too quickly for that 30-60 second period of time to take effect.

Last edited:

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't mention it on here because I tend to keep a lot of personal stuff offline. But my cousin tested positive for the virus about a week ago. She just passed away at 29 an hour ago.... She just got married, bought a house last month and have a 6 year old daughter.

It's sad but what pisses me off the most is that when i found out the news I drove my ads straight to her mama house. I just got here and tell me why it look like the whole block is BBQing, partying, etc like nothing is going on. Our people need to take this more seriously man
Damn, really sorry to hear, my condolences.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My fever just came on though

there’s no way this would kill me that fast right?

I’m shook to call shorty I had over the other night
I think it's impossible to tell because you read that for most people it's fine then some other people are fine then a day or two later they go into serious condition. Not trying to scare or fear monger. I think the best thing to do is monitor your fever and breathing.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
I think it's impossible to tell because you read that for most people it's fine then some other people are fine then a day or two later they go into serious condition. Not trying to scare or fear monger. I think the best thing to do is monitor your fever and breathing.
Aight

I sat down again and feel like my head got a lil cooler

I’m breathing fine now

I hope the weed just got to me lol

I should pop a xan

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
28 March 2020

Trump Signs Corporate Bailout Bill: A Measure That Will Live in Infamy

Congress, the Trump regime, and Wall Street owned and operated Fed conspired to hand monied interests trillions of dollars of free money.

Ordinary people are getting crumbs when millions are being laid off at a time of growing economic duress along with a public health emergency.

They need substantial help, including medical care, but aren’t getting it from Washington’s criminal class.

Both of its right wings are indifferent toward ordinary people at all times, including when help is most needed.

This week, Congress rammed through an economic stimulus package that features bailouts for corporate America and large investors, ordinary people getting short shrift.

The measure was unanimously passed by the Senate, the House by voice vote, in both chambers with minimal debate.

According to Americans for Tax Fairness, the bill largely benefits business, saying:

It’s “ill-focused and unnecessarily costly, spending a lot of taxpayer dollars to aid companies that may not be particularly impacted by the economic emergency.”

The Tax Policy Center explained that “payments to as many as 150 million households” may take “months” to arrive when help is needed now.

Self-styled progressive Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez slammed the measure during House debate, but did nothing to stall the measure by demanding a roll call vote to improve it for ordinary Americans.

Nor did other House and Senate progressives in name only, notably Bernie Sanders.

He failed to demand greater help for Americans in need instead of a “no-strings-attached bailout to corporate CEOs and bankers on Wall Street” he rhetorically opposed, then voted to hand them hundreds of billions of dollars of free money.

Right-wing Republican Thomas Massie alone tried and failed to force a voice vote.

Trump called him a “third rate grandstander.”

“Throw Massie out” of the party, he tweeted. The ghost of John Kerry reappeared, slamming Massie via Twitter as follows:

“Breaking news: Congressman Massie has tested positive for being an a..hole. He must be quarantined to prevent the spread of his massive stupidity (sic).”

“He’s given new meaning to the term #Ma$$hole. (Finally, something the president and I can agree on!)”

Both right wings of the one-party state support privileged interests at the expense of peace, equity and justice, including at times when ordinary Americans need help most of all.

In signing the so-called rescue package on Friday, Trump called it “the single biggest economic relief package in American history,” a mischaraterization.

It’s the biggest ever US corporate bailout bill that includes crumbs for ordinary Americans.

It’s hugely supplemented by trillions of dollars of Fed supplied free money to corporate interests and large investors — the entire bailout package with little or no oversight.

Nothing in congressional legislation provides healthcare for COVID-19 patients or for other illnesses, what should have been prioritized.

The bill largely aims to bolster the economy and profit-making at a time when public health and welfare are jeopardized.

Investment analyst Jim Bianco warned that the cure being doled out may be worse than the disease, notably actions by the Fed to buy “corporate bonds, asset-backed securities, commercial paper, and exchange-traded funds,” adding:

“At its current rate of Treasury purchases, it’ll own two-thirds of the Treasury market in a year.”

The Fed “is only allowed to purchase or lend against securities that have government guarantee.”

Yet it’s buying private assets it’s now allowed to do. “What does his mean,” Bianco asked?

“In essence, the Treasury, not the Fed, is buying all these securities and backstopping of loans. The Fed is acting as banker and providing financing.”

The scheme “merges the Fed and Treasury into one organization.”

“(M)eet your new Fed chairman, Donald J. Trump.”

With his hands on the money spigot it’s clear where it’ll mostly go.

According to Bianco, “malinvestment” could follow. With government’s heavy hand in the markets, “private sector players (could) leave.”

Fed chairman Powell “needs to tread carefully indeed to ensure his cure isn’t worse than the disease.”

Link:
Trump Signs Corporate Bailout Bill: A Measure That Will Live in Infamy - Global Research