COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't mention it on here because I tend to keep a lot of personal stuff offline. But my cousin tested positive for the virus about a week ago. She just passed away at 29 an hour ago.... She just got married, bought a house last month and have a 6 year old daughter.

It's sad but what pisses me off the most is that when i found out the news I drove my ads straight to her mama house. I just got here and tell me why it look like the whole block is BBQing, partying, etc like nothing is going on. Our people need to take this more seriously man

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Keep an eye on her breh. You know how parents are. They feel they have to be the rock and will keep things from you to not stress you out. Going to have to override her if you feel it gets bad enough.

Thanks, will be keeping close eye on her.

But man it keeps reminding me of when my dad kept saying he’s okay after his head surgery a couple years ago, then he was gone days later.:mjcry:

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
I didn't mention it on here because I tend to keep a lot of personal stuff offline. But my cousin tested positive for the virus about a week ago. She just passed away at 29 an hour ago.... She just got married, bought a house last month and have a 6 year old daughter.

It's sad but what pisses me off the most is that when i found out the news I drove my ads straight to her mama house. I just got here and tell me why it look like the whole block is BBQing, partying, etc like nothing is going on. Our people need to take this more seriously man
Yo man wtf my condolences

I’m shooketh

they just called my area the epicenter of the epicenter on the news

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

That's why this isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

This isn't a country.

It's a collections of states, individuals, cultures and ideals. Zero unity.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
We are 500 deaths already today. God damn..

We will probably be at 1000 deaths a day in a few days if not tomorrow. We about to make Italian numbers look like rookie numbers...and our country and government is still bullshytting.
United States Coronavirus: 123,271 Cases and 2,202 Deaths - Worldometer

My girl wants to leave the US after this and she isn't joking. The way we are handling this is exposing the rot that was always there.

Daps

Breh... I'm so sorry.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So my local drug store has toilet paper, but it's behind the counter with the Hennessy and Mach 3 razors...
:wtf:

Remember when you'd stand in the tp aisle and bargain shop for the best value...

toilet-paper2.jpg

Now that the aisles look like this...
r

Now a mofo was at Rite Aide like, "how much is that 4-pack of Charmin? $37.97? Ok, I'll take 2!"
:win:

:shaq2:
This Rona shyt is whack in more ways than a few.
I still don't understand why people are buying so much toilet paper.

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

We will probably be at 1000 deaths a day in a few days if not tomorrow. We about to make Italian numbers look like rookie numbers...and our country and government is still bullshytting.

My girl wants to leave the US after this and she isn't joking. The way we are handling this is exposing the rot that was always there.

This country is fukking pathetic.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Depends on the alcohol content, 70% is the best one.

And to be clear (this is me asking for clarity as much as suggesting the answer)

70% is the best anti-microbrial because the extra water helps to penetrate the cell wall in bacteria, however 90+% while not as effective against bacteria is just as effective against viruses since viruses have no cell walls.

And you can always cut 91% with water to get it closer to a 70% solution

if anyone has additional perspective on this, that would be helpful I think

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:wow::wow::mjcry::mjcry: I'm sorry breh. Even worse that people in the neighborhood not taking it seriously....stay strong fam

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I don't blame her. I was planning on moving to Amsterdam since i spent all winter there for vacation and loved it. But this shyt right here and the amount of stupidity from the top to the bottom is pushing me to make this move sooner than expected.