COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
You're acting like people are suggesting the shyt for fun.
NY has like, half the cases in the U.S. and fukking morons are outside at the park like shyt is sweet. How do you expect the rest of the country to react to that? :gucci:

Fred.
Nyc has more cases because it's testing the most. The scapegoating of NY is just to deflect blame

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would wiping down my groceries with a paper towel and isopropyl alcohol be enough to sanitize them?
I would do that and I think it’s sufficient

if someone touched, let’s say a frozen pizza then put it back and it had the virus on it. That shyt can live along time in colder temps.

in that case through that box away and just put the pizza in the freezer with it’s plastic, similarly with cereal etc.

for my can goods and shyt that’s non-perishable, I leave in the car for a few days. That should be good but I still use alcohol and wipe down the packaging.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Mom has been coughing in bed, not a whole lot but every few minutes. I’ve asked her if she’s fine but she keeps saying she’s ok but I don’t believe her.

Plus, she did come into contact with a confirmed carrier earlier this month.
Keep an eye on her breh. You know how parents are. They feel they have to be the rock and will keep things from you to not stress you out. Going to have to override her if you feel it gets bad enough.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Think I got a fever coming on

pray for meeeeee

Thursday night I caved on that booty call damnnnnnn

source.gif

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
So my local drug store has toilet paper, but it's behind the counter with the Hennessy and Mach 3 razors...
:wtf:

Remember when you'd stand in the tp aisle and bargain shop for the best value...

toilet-paper2.jpg

Now that the aisles look like this...
r

Now a mofo was at Rite Aide like, "how much is that 4-pack of Charmin? $37.97? Ok, I'll take 2!"
:win:

:shaq2:
This Rona shyt is whack in more ways than a few.