COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, Ive finally reached the point where I cant laugh at this bullshyt

I been laughing at this shyt. How can you not?

Trump gotta be the WOAT person to have in charge in this situation. I could pick a random Coli poster's name out of a hat and I'd be more comfortable with their competence, than Trump handling this shyt.

NY having like, half the total cases in NY and motherfukkers are out there playing full court basket ball.

I could go on but this shyt is so ridiculous it's bordering on parody. I'm 43 and 2020 is shaping up to be the WOAT year, by a wide ass margin. Not for me personally, I'm doing ok. I'm saying, in general.

Fred.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Detroit; just heard a rumor that a bunch of policeman were at a party a couple of weeks ago for a known funeral director in the city ((O'neal Swanson). Ironically, that funeral guy died a couple of days ago.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Maybe that's true for you. I just told you where I stay that is not true. You will be charged a late fee and there is no telling what additional fees they will throw on top of that. The government only said that you can't be evicted. They never said that we won't have additional fees to pay.

OK you talking about rent, I was talking about a mortgage. Huge difference. Yeah if you have rent that's due on the first and they charge late fees after that then yeah it would be best to pay.

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
Trump gotta be the WOAT person to have in charge in this situation. I could pick a random Coli poster's name out of a hat and I'd be more comfortable with their competence, than Trump handling this shyt. Fred.

This.

It takes a uniquely special blend of stupidity, narcissism and incompetence to think you know better than the experts on how to handle a pandemic and somehow that’s who’s in charge.

The average Joe Dipshyt would have one conversation with Fauci and be like “You got this breh” and step aside.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trinidad&Tobago lockdown starting Sunday.

This shyt reached the Caribean :snoop: