COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
Watching the recording of the Andrew Cuomo conference, and it's actually making me feel a little better about something. After spiking up 2 days ago, new hospitalizations and new ICU admissions were way way down yesterday in NY State. It's just one day, hope its a trend.
Cuomo is emerging as a favorite here because he's been honest about most of it, while not inspiring fear. That's literally what most wartime presidents are supposed to do. Meanwhile, the President of the fukking country is just throwing shyt against the wall and making it all about himself, because his narcissism knows no-bounds. It's funny how people voted for him because, "WE NEED A LEADER THAT TELLS IT LIKE IT IS" and yet dude is doing everything but that. A p*ssy, who at the end of his term should be remembered for putting his interest in the stock market over the needs of the people.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Misleading headline

Two police forces from neighboring provinces fighting each other concerning transportation of workers across a bridge with workers joining in the fight.
Apparently it has been concluded with one side apologizing and transportation across the bridge already resumed

About the cinemas, local governments are eager to reopen society but central government overruled them because they think it's too soon.

The cinemas were opened a month ago and then closed again right?

Are there travel restrictions in Wuhen now?

Is Wuhan / China open / back to normal again?

I'll take an L out of GP's of fairness though ... :yeshrug:

Even things up :ehh:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
say what you want but Doug Ford is doing a great job @trick @jdubynce @JLova

Yep, I watched the presser this afternoon. It's great that he's taking this seriously and listening to public health officials. I also heard there's a snitch line for ratting out people in London, wondering if there's a snitch line for ratting out people in Toronto

source.gif