COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Daps
I live in the USVI. As of today we have 22 confirmed infected. The worst is the Dominican Republic. They’re in the hundreds with numerous fatalities. We have the same policies in effect as many states, (no more than 10, essential businesses only, if you’ve traveled you gotta self quarantine for 2 weeks, stay at home mandate, etc.).
Peep the avi. Stay safe brethren

stay safe everyone.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I really love how people who DON'T LIVE in NYC or the Tri-state area in general are begging for martial law to be implement here :russ::mjlol:.

You're acting like people are suggesting the shyt for fun.
NY has like, half the cases in the U.S. and fukking morons are outside at the park like shyt is sweet. How do you expect the rest of the country to react to that? :gucci:

Fred.

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
Former Hockey Player Blames ‘Dumb Ch*nks’ Because He’s Bored in Quarantine

A former hockey player has sparked outrage with a racist post uploaded to Snapchat using slurs to voice his boredom while under quarantine.

On Wednesday, social media users shared a post from Cole Borchardt, 23, who posted a selfie with the caption, “Honestly hate how this country is quarantined nothing to do because of the dumb ch*nks f*ck em,” accompanied with an emoji.

90987353_10156835799836283_4535771878765101056_n.jpg

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
What's the cost of beach front property there?
I honestly can’t tell you. As with everything it depends. I’d imagine that living out in the country in STT closet to Magens Bay is costly as is living in Crúz Bay STJ (or close to Trunk Bay).

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
You're acting like people are suggesting the shyt for fun.
NY has like, half the cases in the U.S. and fukking morons are outside at the park like shyt is sweet. How do you expect the rest of the country to react to that? :gucci:

Fred.
Calm your scary asses down & dont act like tourists & temporary transplants dont make up a huge % of the cases being reported here. :stopitslime:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Calm your scary asses down & dont act like tourists & temporary transplants dont make up a huge % of the cases being reported here. :stopitslime:

The fukk that got to do with what I said? :what:

You think I give a fukk if an infected person in NY....is from NY....or a tourist....or from out of state? You sound silly. And for the record I don't got a single post in here suggesting martial law for NY. But motherfukkers are outside playing basket ball in the state with the most infected people in the country.

Again....how did you expect people outside of NY to react to that?

Fred.