COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
:damn: NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Even the safe haven caribbean has been infected
I live in the USVI. As of today we have 22 confirmed infected. The worst is the Dominican Republic. They’re in the hundreds with numerous fatalities. We have the same policies in effect as many states, (no more than 10, essential businesses only, if you’ve traveled you gotta self quarantine for 2 weeks, stay at home mandate, etc.).

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Not sure what the mods can do at this point but it would be really nice if there were 1 thread for this. I keep missing info going back n forth between here and the one in HL.
:snoop:
Just went through the last two pages of that thread. They discussing political shyt behind the corona while this one is far more productive in keeping us informed IMO

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Just went through the last two pages of that thread. They discussing political shyt behind the corona while this one is far more productive in keeping us informed IMO
But you still have to sift through there to see if you missed something. If they were combined you would know you missed/didn't miss anything. And I agree overall this thread is better.