COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Trump is a bozo:mjlol::mjlol: going on Twitter talking about he’s thinking quarantine ny and ct:mjlol::mjlol: to little too late you fukking idiot:mjlol::mjlol:
What will that do if people up there been going to the parks and doing dumb shyt as shown by some of those tweets I've seen posted? They gotta wait for Trump to say they quarantined to take shyt seriously? New Yorkers can't survive by being indoors all day apparently, so I don't see this ending anytime soon for them, quarantine or not. They need to lock down Manhattan, Staten Island, and any other place that could be, like I think Brooklyn and queens and long Island are one big island and close all the bridges except for supplies and then prevent anyone from going out and potentially spreading this. Ban all air travel too until this is over.

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
Trump means being quarantined in they states, so no interstate travel. Real Life Escape from NY, so yeah this gonna make to worse
That's what I mean, nikkas are just gonna defy it and leave anyway. NY, NJ and CT didn't announce it as so because they knew people would just go to other parts. For most part, they've done a decent job of not inticing panic. Anytime Trump speaks, nikkas get shook because he just says whatever.

I hope by the end, when this all boils over (soon, hopefully) that people realize that voting to "troll SJWs" is not only stupid, but fukking dangerous. shyt like this is why it didn't make any sense to vote for him. Dude has no idea what the fukk he's saying and only cares about the stock market. Pence, who doesn't even believe in most of this shyt is somehow more competent than he is. They need to bush him from press conferences and Twitter.

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
He literally means blocking roads so people cant come in our out

:merchant: what if this is a permanent virus and ONLY asymptomatic people can survive it
The tests are sensitive, so even during recovery can still detect strains. Nobody knows how long "immunity" lasts or if it even happens. They started doing blood tests this week for this reason.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
That's what I mean, nikkas are just gonna defy it and leave anyway. NY, NJ and CT didn't announce it as so because they knew people would just go to other parts. For most part, they've done a decent job of not inticing panic. Anytime Trump speaks, nikkas get shook because he just says whatever.

I hope by the end, when this all boils over (soon, hopefully) that people realize that voting to "troll SJWs" is not only stupid, but fukking dangerous. shyt like this is why it didn't make any sense to vote for him. Dude has no idea what the fukk he's saying and only cares about the stock market. Pence, who doesn't even believe in most of this shyt is somehow more competent than he is. They need to bush him from press conferences and Twitter.

Trump gonna have the National Guard keep NY bruhs from leaving the state :deadmanny:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Yeah that’s a no for me big dawg

Edit: And if you lie about unemployment and they give you bread, they gonna send you a bill asking for it back.
No tax no interest and by time you get billed life might be back to normal, it's basically a free ass loan :hubie:

Sorry y'all I'm a Detroit nikka, you fukk the system how you can everytime you can cause they will fukk you your whole life

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
:jbhmm: Have they determined if folks in NYC, Louisiana, etc are catching the same strain? I remember there was supposed to at least two strains that are getting folks sick. What if they have the killer strain there, and the lesser bug is sweeping through the rest of the country?