COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Funny you mention Obama, just read some shyt where people are saying its Obamas fault for not restocking a government cache after H1N1. Wasnt that 11 fukking years ago? Obama came in day one hearing “its your economy now” when he literally inherited an economic crash. Every day I find myself wishing we still had Obama and I wasnt even crazy about the guy.

It's sad how dumb people are. They skip over the part where Trump has been prez for almost an entire term. Ignored warnings of a potential pandemic from Obama and others. Cut funding to CDC and a host of other health related organizations, then when shyt hits the fan he calls the entire thing a hoax. They skip all of that and then believe some bullshyt he said?

These are the kinds of people who are destroying America. Yall gotta get rid of these people man.

Kalut

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Welp, first actual case of COVID popped up in my county yesterday....a Mexican lady came back from Mexico to get breast cancer treatment and I guess brought that shyt with her...i live in a small ass county so I’m hoping this shyt don’t spread...they told her to self quarantine at home cause her symptoms weren’t severe...she 50 :sadcam:

Chronic

All Star
Daps
Time for another L .

Wu-hang Ban

Not only did China re-close cinemas yesterday we now have this.

Gz4rbI6l.png

China's coronavirus epicentre Wuhan lifts lockdown travel restrictions for first time in two months | Daily Mail Online

@Born2BKing tick-tock ...

Misleading headline

Two police forces from neighboring provinces fighting each other concerning transportation of workers across a bridge with workers joining in the fight.
Apparently it has been concluded with one side apologizing and transportation across the bridge already resumed.

About the cinemas, local governments are eager to reopen society but central government overruled them because they think it's too soon.

Last edited:

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
It's sad how dumb people are. They skip over the part where Trump has been prez for almost an entire term. Ignored warnings of a potential pandemic from Obama and others. Cut funding to CDC and a host of other health related organizations, then when shyt hits the fan he calls the entire thing a hoax. They skip all of that and then believe some bullshyt he said?

These are the kinds of people who are destroying America. Yall gotta get rid of these people man.
Bruh, they're already going on some, Fauci (you know, who has been advising presidents since their God, Reagan) is working for the deep-state and trying to undermine Trump. Like, these people are legit cultists. shyt is fukking crazy. I don't fear Corona, I'm afraid of the idiots that believe bull shyt like this. shyt is fukking crazy. They need to nuke Twitter. Letting people get instant-gratification from posting whatever dumbass thoughts they have is fukking dangerous.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
The government has shown that they are not our friend so even if they mandate a freeze, trust that there will be some fees slap on at some point. Do what you feel is best but I'm sticking by what I said:yeshrug:

It literally costs nothing to pay later. There is no downside whatsoever.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
It literally costs nothing to pay later. There is no downside whatsoever.
Maybe that's true for you. I just told you where I stay that is not true. You will be charged a late fee and there is no telling what additional fees they will throw on top of that. The government only said that you can't be evicted. They never said that we won't have additional fees to pay.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Watching the recording of the Andrew Cuomo conference, and it's actually making me feel a little better about something. After spiking up 2 days ago, new hospitalizations and new ICU admissions were way way down yesterday in NY State. It's just one day, hope its a trend.