COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Since when is mulling over decisions considered leadership?

I dont think Napoleon was holding rallies.... on some "I think Im going to invade Spain. Not sure yet, Ill keep you guys posted. Viva la France"
lol.. Yep if I'm a New Yorker and afraid of getting locked down I'm bolting. This idiot by even entertaining the idea in the open is actually increasing the spread through invoking fear. He is irresponsible and shortsighted. Now people who don't want to be locked down and maybe have it but are asymptomatic and even if they have mild systems are going to be running to other states taking the shyt with them and making it worse.

He is a god damn moron.

Its just like when he was pushing certain medications that haven't even finished clinical trials to prove their efficacy. Now you have situations where people are buying up these drugs with one of them being a drug Lupus patients need and now Lupus patients can't find their drugs that their life depends on. He is like a child with ADD :dwillhuh: No foresight or thought. Just shoots from the hip constantly.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Hey...this came out of nowhere...I mean no one has done a greater job than I have at handling this situation and leading this war against....the virus...from Chi-na! We're winning! The previous administration left us a big mess to deal with and I've had to clean it up. I mean, Obama left the chest empty."
Funny you mention Obama, just read some shyt where people are saying its Obamas fault for not restocking a government cache after H1N1. Wasnt that 11 fukking years ago? Obama came in day one hearing “its your economy now” when he literally inherited an economic crash. Every day I find myself wishing we still had Obama and I wasnt even crazy about the guy.

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
NY, NJ and CT, more or less have been quarantined for the past week or so. The main reason Coumo didn't want to call it one was because he knew that people from NYC would just go to other places. Now, this dumbass once again is starting to pop shyt and going to make it worse.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
"Hey...this came out of nowhere...I mean no one has done a greater job than I have at handling this situation and leading this war against....the virus...from Chi-na! We're winning! The previous administration left us a big mess to deal with and I've had to clean it up. I mean, Obama left the chest empty."
Trump is an embarrassment to human beings:mjlol::mjlol: I have never met someone so full of themselves:mjlol::mjlol: this idiot is gonna have us all killed

Daps
What happened to the opioid addicts?

London’s NHS and transport system is being systematically run into the ground. This is so they can privatise it.

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
NY, NJ and CT, more or less have been quarantined for the past week or so. The main reason Coumo didn't want to call it one was because he knew that people from NYC would just go to other places. Now, this dumbass once again is starting to pop shyt and going to make it worse.

nah things about to get ugly out there. This right now is a light please stay home wave you know Trump going to turn it up on NYC. Especially with cuomo parading like he has the the title belt

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
China allows some businesses to return to work in Wuhan

China allows some businesses to return to work in Wuhan

:ehh: So nearly basically over at the epicenter of this cough

:mjgrin: It's so life threatening the Chinese are already back on their grind

:troll: Millions will die as a result of this cold

:skip:Shut down the world but open Wuhan

Bookmarked so please stop editing this breh.

Time for another L .

Wu-hang Ban

Not only did China re-close cinemas yesterday we now have this.

Gz4rbI6l.png

China's coronavirus epicentre Wuhan lifts lockdown travel restrictions for first time in two months | Daily Mail Online

@Born2BKing tick-tock ...

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
lol.. Yep if I'm a New Yorker and afraid of getting locked down I'm bolting. This idiot by even entertaining the idea in the open is actually increasing the spread through invoking fear. He is irresponsible and shortsighted. Now people who don't want to be locked down and maybe have it but are asymptomatic and even if they have mild systems are going to be running to other states taking the shyt with them and making it worse.

He is a god damn moron.

Its just like when he was pushing certain medications that haven't even finished clinical trials to prove their efficacy. Now you have situations where people are buying up these drugs with one of them being a drug Lupus patients need and now Lupus patients can't find their drugs that their life depends on. He is like a child with ADD :dwillhuh: No foresight or thought. Just shoots from the hip constantly.
He cant get supplies out. He cant issue orders. Hes afraid to do literally anything because of how the stock market will react.

If Trump did call a quarantine on NY, great. Not the worst idea. Shouldve been done a week ago. But just do it. Dont fukking announce that you think you might do it

I actually thought Trump would be somewhat resolute on the pandemic. I always knew he'd make the wrong decisions, but I thought he'd stand by them. Instead hes making the wrong decisions, changing his mind... then telling us hes considering making the right decision. Indecision can be fatal... :stopitslime:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

Trump means being quarantined in they states, so no interstate travel. Real Life Escape from NY, so yeah this gonna make the panic worse

Last edited: