COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
anyone know how often those world meter stats are updated? cause at 11:27 it was reported there have been 26 deaths today so far now it’s at 247 only 3 hours later?

are some states reporting their death numbers from over night later? when does the “new” day start in terms of determine new deaths for the day? is is updated hourly

cause if it’s already almost 300 deaths for today, and a 200 jump from just 3 hours ago, that’s insane

XikqD9S.jpg

PRoUOv2.jpg
It runs on GMT time so I think it’s 24 hours in that time zone

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Probably a bad idea to have ur pets outside eating dead shyt at this time.

Come home and give u that shyt

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Trump is a bozo:mjlol::mjlol: going on Twitter talking about he’s thinking quarantine ny and ct:mjlol::mjlol: to little too late you fukking idiot:mjlol::mjlol:
Since when is mulling over decisions considered leadership?

I dont think Napoleon was holding rallies.... on some "I think Im going to invade Spain. Not sure yet, Ill keep you guys posted. Viva la France"

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trump is a bozo:mjlol::mjlol: going on Twitter talking about he’s thinking quarantine ny and ct:mjlol::mjlol: to little too late you fukking idiot:mjlol::mjlol:

"Hey...this came out of nowhere...I mean no one has done a greater job than I have at handling this situation and leading this war against....the virus...from Chi-na! We're winning! The previous administration left us a big mess to deal with and I've had to clean it up. I mean, Obama left the chest empty."

protestor

Man of the year
Daps
Reppin
Protesting
anyone know how often those world meter stats are updated? cause at 11:27 it was reported there have been 26 deaths today so far now it’s at 247 only 3 hours later?

are some states reporting their death numbers from over night later? when does the “new” day start in terms of determine new deaths for the day? is is updated hourly

cause if it’s already almost 300 deaths for today, and a 200 jump from just 3 hours ago, that’s insane

XikqD9S.jpg

PRoUOv2.jpg

So much population and different states,cities.
it's hard to say, if they are partial reports due to not haven't gotten around to submitting all of them.
or
states submitting at different times. You would need state data to find out.

As example. I notice Costa Rica updates every day around 3pm US Central time. You won't see any updates until 3pm next day.

They have a population of 4 mill and 7 provinces. Countries is the Size of West Virginia.