COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Thats fukked up.

@satam55 This is why the Michigan governor told doctors to fall back using up all these meds :francis: You're taking life saving medication from other people.

It's crazy because I was just thinking to myself since this is a respiratory disease I imagined doctors would be using medicines that asthmatics like myself use to open our lungs and I came across this article:

Critical inhaler medication shortage looms as coronavirus cases soar

I treat my asthma by being on 3 things normally: An inhaled corticosteroid as a long term preventative medicine; an albuterol rescue inhaler for sudden shortness of breath and albuterol solution for my nebulizer for the most severe cases

It seems like hospitals are using alot of inhalers for Coronavirus patients which is causing a shortage for prescriptions used by people who need these medications. Another thing the article says is that the nebulizer treatments I use to treat my severe breathing problems are not being used by hospitals because they are afraid of it transmitting the virus through the air which is a really bad situation. Personally my nebulizer treatments have saved my life numerous times are often the most effective treatment for airway constriction. If that is not being used than that severely affects a patient's chance of survival.

This shyt is serious man :francis:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
This is completely unacceptable. :snoop:

Starting to hate this country with how things are being handled. These fukks are being exposed like crazy. :pacspit:

Im moving to Canada in the future. It can’t be worse up there. :ld:
Nah....we good up here breh

EUFU5ieWkAAfLtv.jpg

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Sounds like ur defending these dumbasses
Nope not all but this was always going to be the big issue was when it got super nice out people are just not going to say inside.

The more you tell people don’t do something the more there going to rebel against it. Some just don’t think it’s a big deal like a lot on the coil do so there just going to do there thing.