COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I did a new sheet since I thought those numbers seemed a bit high and since the number of deaths today keeps rising

I used the data on worldometer, since the deaths recorded goes all the way back to Feb 15, with the first non zero death data points shown on March 2nd using their data. This gives more points allowing us to see a better trendline and extrapolation

So now the exponential best fit curve is showing 700-800 deaths on Wednesday and 1100-1300 deaths on Friday here in the USA, if we continue to follow this data trend. I like these numbers much more, feels a little more accurate to the situation on hand given our current data and also since the number of deaths jumped up today by 400+

Also these numbers are much lower :mjcry:

Is there enough information to see how the "Serious/Critical" cases are trending? Since most of the people who die are people who had been in Serious condition for a while.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Thats fukked up.

@satam55 This is why the Michigan governor told doctors to fall back using up all these meds :francis: You're taking life saving medication from other people.

This is completely unacceptable. :snoop:

Starting to hate this country with how things are being handled. These fukks are being exposed like crazy. :pacspit:

Im moving to Canada in the future. It can’t be worse up there. :ld:

horizon

Veteran
Daps

Why are you posting this crooked right wing filth?

Mardi Gras was Feb 25th and Carnival season was from January to Fat Tuesday and you won't find me one city that was canceling events on or before Feb 25th. But you will find crooked ass republicans profiting off the information they knew and withheld. fukk outta here.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Thats fukked up.

@satam55 This is why the Michigan governor told doctors to fall back using up all these meds :francis: You're taking life saving medication from other people.

Yeah, I saw 1 clip where the Governor of Nevada had to do a limit/ban on chloroquine because they got doctors trying to hoard it for themselves.