COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:stopitslime: Stop repeating that bullshyt!! The drug is currently going through clinical trials:

So now people with Lupus can't get it. Let it be proven to do what Trump said before everybody gets prescriptions for it.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Trump called my Governor a half whit. She shouldnt respond. She cant beat this niguh in roasting. He dors it all day.

This is a 70 year old man coming up with childish nicknames like he's in elementary school. It's embarrassing. Act like a damn president not a fukkin gradeschooler.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
This is a 70 year old man coming up with childish nicknames like he's in elementary school. It's embarrassing. Act like a damn president not a fukkin gradeschooler.

He's acting like one of the "cool kids" because he knows majority of Americans are stupid idiots who will vote for him for the simple fact that he trolls and provides fukkery.

It's a wrap

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
He's acting like one of the "cool kids" because he knows majority of Americans are stupid idiots who will vote for him for the simple fact that he trolls and provides fukkery.

It's a wrap
He probably spent more time thinking of that dumb nickname than he did preparing resources to be deployed for this potential crisis back in January when those reports were hitting his desk warning him of the possibility.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
It's crazy because I was just thinking to myself since this is a respiratory disease I imagined doctors would be using medicines that asthmatics like myself use to open our lungs and I came across this article:

Critical inhaler medication shortage looms as coronavirus cases soar

I treat my asthma by being on 3 things normally: An inhaled corticosteroid as a long term preventative medicine; an albuterol rescue inhaler for sudden shortness of breath and albuterol solution for my nebulizer for the most severe cases

It seems like hospitals are using alot of inhalers for Coronavirus patients which is causing a shortage for prescriptions used by people who need these medications. Another thing the article says is that the nebulizer treatments I use to treat my severe breathing problems are not being used by hospitals because they are afraid of it transmitting the virus through the air which is a really bad situation. Personally my nebulizer treatments have saved my life numerous times are often the most effective treatment for airway constriction. If that is not being used than that severely affects a patient's chance of survival.

This shyt is serious man :francis:
Same. Got my rescue, and I got a powerful ass steroid inhaler too.

That last paragraph is good dude. You should be glad that you dont have to compete with the severe ICU cases over nebulizer medication. What that means is that when you get that shyt... You gonna be able fight that shyt at home with your nebulizer. fukk a hospital bed

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
I figured I would try on here. If anyone just happens to have any N95 masks I would appreciate if you sent me a message and I would pay you for it (and pay you to ship it to me). Our hospital has just run out and the county I happen to be working in is right next to NY and is the hardest hit county in CT. Just a random plea in case anyone happened to know of anywhere that had some lying around! Thank you!
You can order them on Alibaba

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North

It's a wrap

I mean, look at how many people liked that tweet alone. And if memory serves, there were some posters in here way back saying they'd vote for Trump because he provides "endless fukkery". Then I see Trump's approval rating going up, and all I can think is... People never learn.

People hate PC culture so much that they'd stand behind a guy like Trump because he "tells it like it is". Never mind his complete disregard for non-whites (especially black people). Never mind his complete incompetence in even the most simple of Presidential duties. Never mind the fact that he's put America's safety in jeopardy how many times. Never mind the fact that this dude was out here p*ssy grabbing like a claw machine. Never mind his deliberate disrespect towards anyone with an opposing opinion to him. I could go on. The fact that America went from Obama to Trump tells me that a lot of people couldn't wait until Obama left the White House, it's clear.

But these people don't care about the issues for all, because Trump doesn't infringe on their freedoms and luxuries. In fact, he's promised them prosperity, lying through his teeth like the con man he is... And people lack so much critical thinking that they don't realize they fell for it. Look how many farmers really thought an arrogant silver-spooned billionaire from New York was going to give them a hand. Or how many times he promised growth of business and infrastructure. In the four years he's been President, what exactly DID he achieve?? But don't tell these people that... To them, he's an American Hero. And that truly baffles my mind immensely.

I just hope the mayors and governors do their jobs, and make sure that people self-isolate as much as possible in order to not only protect the lives of their citizens, but to protect the hospitals, hospital staff personnel, and current patients as well.
This is completely unacceptable. :snoop:

Starting to hate this country with how things are being handled. These fukks are being exposed like crazy. :pacspit:

Im moving to Canada in the future. It can’t be worse up there. :ld:

We're pretty good. Some hate Trudeau, some don't. That's how politics go, but at the very least, he's not ruining things to such a severe degree on the regular like Trump is. That's pretty much the consensus from what I've been seeing around me and online.