COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

mattlanta

Pro
Supporter
Daps
I figured I would try on here. If anyone just happens to have any N95 masks I would appreciate if you sent me a message and I would pay you for it (and pay you to ship it to me). Our hospital has just run out and the county I happen to be working in is right next to NY and is the hardest hit county in CT. Just a random plea in case anyone happened to know of anywhere that had some lying around! Thank you!

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

giphy.gif

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Full clip:

In #Wuhan, photos released from a Chinese media platform shows the death toll of #CCPvirus (#coronavirus) may be far greater than the official number.

A fight involving thousands erupted on a Chinese bridge today, as residents from epicenter barred entry by a neighboring province even though travel restrictions have been lifted.

The U.S. now has more reported cases of the CCP virus than China, and China has been claiming zero new cases in Wuhan for several days, so is it true that the situation in the U.S. is worse than China?

Professors in Taiwan have developed a screening test that can detect asymptomatic patients as fast as 30 seconds. A medical expert tells us more.

Chronic

All Star
Daps

Full clip:

You quoted a right wing Falun Gong affiliated media.
The number of cases and deaths in China, US and Italy are clearly undercounted so this is not a surprise. There're also people that die from other chronic diseases that can't get treated because the hospitals are full.

Also, every deaths in Wuhan during lockdown were cremated whether they died from COVID or not so it's not surprising that there's more urns than official number of COVID deaths. We might only knows the real death tolls years from now from researching medical archives and using mathematical model to calculate it.

Last edited: