COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
NY and NJ combined have more cases than most countries
full

New York needs to be locked down. How is Cuomo complaining about hospitals being overrun, but allowing people to gather like this?
First responders

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Make up a law that allows the police to give out $100-200 tickets that can be taken out of as wage garnishment or out of their unemployment checks if they're currently unemployed.
I hate to say it but at this point NY might just need to call for martial law. Their numbers are insane and you still have people still gathering like this is a joke. Giving people a $100-$200 citation won't change anything imo.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I hate to say it but at this point NY might just need to call for martial law. Their numbers are insane and you still have people still gathering like this is a joke. Giving people a $100-$200 citation won't change anything imo.

I agree, but he already said he's afraid to declare martial law.
Then make it a $500 fine.:demonic: I wouldn't go outside if there was a risk I'd get fined $500.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Last edited:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoa: H.R. 5122, also known as the John Warner National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2007 was a bill passed in the United States Congress on September 29, 2006, and signed by President George W. Bush on October 17, 2006, becoming Public Law 109-364. In addition to allocating funding for the armed forces, it also gave the president the power to declare martial law and to take command of the National Guard units of each state without the consent of state governors.Given the hard on :dame: trump has for andrew cuomo he will undoubtedly unleash :demonic: on new york to get back him for make him look like a clown .

Daps
:jbhmm:What would you have him do call for martial law to be enact on the state because that the only other thing I think he can do to stop people from running around like they have a death wish .

Uh, yes? It's the only logical response to the explosion of cases in NY. Implement martial law. Allow citizens to leave the house for necessities, subjecting any to traffic stops at checkpoints. Any citizens found to be outside for anything but the procurement of necessities will be detained. This shyt in NY is out of control and needs to be contained. :francis: