COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Anyone else peeped this?

Ever since Trump got in office I've noticed OTHER politicians getting real greasy with their language and aggressiveness.

It used to be unheard of for a politician to curse. Especially democrats. Now they tweet their fukkery for the whole world to see.

fukk it. I'm down to kill PC culture.

:ehh:
Just a signal that the country is just getting ghetto from the top down.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
should have went logarithmic
Logarithmic doesn’t fit the data at all, so I don’t think the extrapolation would be accurate using that fit. Had we seen a sharp increase, if the deaths would have skyrocketed and then stayed high and leveled off then I think it would be accurate.

Sad thing is, is that It appears the data is growing exponentially at the moment. I hope that in a week or so with more data points the curve fits logarithmically rather than exponentially but it’s not the best fit right now.

But using a logarithmic trendline gives between 200-250 deaths on Wednesday and Friday.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Lets be honest, even in non-red states outside of California, the lockdown has been really half-assed. We aren't doing what Italy is doing where people are basically forbidden from leaving the house and have to get permission to get the essentials or get fined and arrested if violating.

In a blue-state, if I can still go down to the store and crowd in between a bunch of people to grab groceries, that isn't a good enough lockdown. American's aren't going to tolerate a massive lockdown with out massive justification first and that means more death is required before it gets to that point. :yeshrug: and even then it will still be a challenge. Supposedly in Italy they still have folks who don't want to obey the lockdown. Imagine Americans under those circumstances. Americans do not like being told what to do.
this country is just way too big to do any of that...
...at a certain point they are going to have to open shyt back up.
There is no way in hell they are going to throw people in jail (especially in cities) for being outside.

They are basically going to say "if youre scared, stay inside...everyone else can go about their business".

There really isnt much else to do at this point.
Way more of us have/had this shyt than we know...so we might as well let it do its thing until were all immune to it.